Reviews for Punch Drunk Love
Itza me michellio chapter 4 . 10/21
Wow! Totally awesome. Definitely in my top 2 fan fics ever! I loved how sweet it was while at the same time, hot as f***. Great job! Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us.
Castiel chapter 1 . 10/14
Fucking awesome
soft.destiel.kisses chapter 1 . 6/21
This is probably my very favorite fanfiction, but since appears to be/has been deleting fanfics that have smut in them, could you put it up on Archive? I don't want to lose the first fanfic I ever read D:
akirakurosawa chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
Never thought I'd see a sexy burger. Wow.
akirakurosawa chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
Whew! Well that's... hot.

*goes to take a shower*
akirakurosawa chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Hah. Straight. Dean Winchester wouldn't know straight if he were surrounded with a GOP candidate line-up in North Dakota.

That made much more sense in my head.

Loving it so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
HOLY HELL! That was awesome!
megaotaku98 chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
I read this on livejournal but I'm so happy to find it here! And there's a fourth chpater to! woohoo!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
This is my absolute favourite, number 1, best-i-have-ever-read destiel fanfic! Not kidding! The very best!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
StardustZero chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
So good! This should have way more reviews
Stranger chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Pleeeeaaaaaaasssseeee update! I'm addicted to this story! I was so sad when I found out that it hadn't been updated in two whole years :( anyway, please update if you can! :)
spngnome chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
fuck i freaking love you and this is unbelievably amazing!
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
That was the sexiest thing that I have read in the longest time! Oh my God, you're amazing! I usually never think of Dean as being submissive, with his 'manly' tendencies and all, but then again, I can totally see it now. I just loved this!