Reviews for Punch Drunk Love
spngnome chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
fuck i freaking love you and this is unbelievably amazing!
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
That was the sexiest thing that I have read in the longest time! Oh my God, you're amazing! I usually never think of Dean as being submissive, with his 'manly' tendencies and all, but then again, I can totally see it now. I just loved this!
AuroraBlix chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
He said it (and quite well): FAIL.

: )
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
YEEES, Castiel-because totally straight dudes make-out with their dude friends. PRECISELY. Good Chuck, Angel here is essentially HOPELESS in any universe, isn't he?

: )
Guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
i love this fic, its so sweet and well paced, really really good, well done :D
Cannibals Welcome chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
Had the best makeout scene in the first chapter that I've read in a very long time.
daleklover chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Just finished Chapter 2. That was the first smut I had the courage to read and it was wonderful! I love this!
AreYouReady chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
ooooOOOOooooh, sexy. And cute.
awesome-fangirl-power chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was one of my first m rated spn fanfics, but now, after I have read a lot more, I gotta say you're just fucking amazing. I already liked from the beginning on, but compared to a few other fanfics, this is just so good described and you literally feel the sexual tension! Now I must read more of your fanfics! I must!
Johnlock-destiel-drarry-ot3 chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
This was brilliantly written, it had a very good pace and I completely believed it as Dean and Cas :) Burst into tears at the "I fucking love you" part.
Catharmel chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
That entire thing is fucking sexy. The beginning bits with the awkwardness was very well done.
God chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
I can't eat now without thinking about sex...
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
This was nicely written :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Omg ok that was quite good
adreamorawish chapter 4 . 3/14/2013