Reviews for Punch Drunk Love
LilyJamesShipper chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
That was beautiful! Had me giggling xD
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I'm sorry but allowing your gay best friend to kiss you does sooo not scream straight to my mind, seriously Cas catch on already.
starsfleet chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Aww this was just lovely 3 hot and sensual and pretty much perfect. I don't read much top!Cas, it was a nice change. This is amazing (:
ingosea chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Loved it! I mean at times it was sweet and others...just steamy. I especially loved the portion when Cas was watching Dean eat. That was just so...fucking hot
Red Juliet chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
This was perfect and hot in so many ways. I just love the way you wrote out their relationship and the sexy times ughhhh it was just amazing. ;D
Well that was cathartic chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Seriously, just guh. This has every single thing I enjoy reading, from the kissing lessons, to rimming, to chocolate and still-best-friends-eating pizza... Prodigious, almost completely in-character, well-written smut.
And some plot, which is to be admired, but I had eyes mostly for the smut.
silken touch chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Is this going to be continued anymore? I really love it 3
ThisAccountDeleted123 chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Forgive me for stating the obvious, but that was massively, majorly, mind-meltingly HOT. So hot it's making me use alliteration apparently... must have burnt out a few brain fuses.

Loved that sneaky little switcheroo you did too... Making us think Cas was so sweet and shy and love-sick innocent at first... and then he turns out to be the hot possessive get-down-on-your-knees-in-a-janitors-closet dominant bad-ass.

Did I mention this was hot? Nicely done.
miss-grey3 chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Sooooo hot. Thanks for that ;)
The 1st Fallen Angel chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
loved it
the diggler chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
I just did a Die Hard marathon with a guy right before reading all of this. Complete with chocolate pudding. And now I'm so inappropriately turned on... dammit. LOL ;p
Ventorum chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
*sigh* These two ARE my Happy Place. So perfect together.
TheAPrincess chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
ARGH.

This story is too much!

I LOVE IT. It makes me blush xD

But its over :
Anonymous chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
This was lovely, all lovely. Thank you for the gift of a believable AU, with a Cas that was in-character but not robotic and a Dean with a personality that was rough without becoming overbearing. Thank you for long descriptions without tedium and for writing without filler. I read it twice.
Alice Starling chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
This is possibly the best teenage AU I've ever read. Maybe because it seemed in character enough and still plausible? IDK. Full of awesome.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »