Reviews for Tell it Like it Is
Wish you’d finished
Guest chapter 26 . 1/12/2017
Sad to see the story not get finished Really enjoyed your writing
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2016
Really good. Excellent, actually. I m not usually a fan of fiction, but your use of the Ibis Henderson v. Wal-Mart case is what initially got me to begin reading, then I nouldn't stop!
lezdudis chapter 26 . 8/12/2015
Update?
LilyCanBeMyPyjamas chapter 26 . 9/27/2014
Wow, can't believe I haven't read this until now.. There's so many great lines, love the banter you create between the characters! Loved loved loved how you started this out. Hope you haven't left the story for good.
EffMeStonem chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
I love this fic and adore the big bang theory! Sheldon and Amy, my fave...ok, back to reading :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
I shouldve been in my sleep cause i have an early flight but fuck it ill continue reading and sleep during my flight!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/21/2013
This story is amazing! It's really good, I love it! It makes me so happy to read it! When will you update it?
Soccerari0476 chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Hahah great chapter!
uhhuhnaomily chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
Hahaha "you can be a tit naomi;" you love tits.
Nice comeback. Kt made me laugh out loud and I'm in a train so that is kinda awkward...haha
uhhuhnaomily chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
I really really like the texting between them! ! And the banter :D
uhhuhnaomily chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
What a feel good chapter :) I really really like this story :D
uhhuhnaomily chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Hahaha nice chapter :) naomi is funny when she explains everything in her email (for example the smiley thing)
uhhuhnaomily chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Hahaha awkward naomi is funny. I can imagine her sitting behind a desk being utterly irritated about the lack of instructions :p
uhhuhnaomily chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
That looks like emily yeah :) only a little more outspoken but I like that!