Reviews for Tell it Like it Is
marsupial1974 chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Hello there! I just started reading this today, and I have to say, this is one of the funniest stories I have read. I have literally laughed for every chapter so far! My sister keeps looking at me like I have lost my mind. The idea is so awesome and the emails and ims are wicked sweet. I do have to say that shy Naomi is the love of my life! (Yes, I know how sad that is! Really no need to point it out;) ) just wanted to let you know what I thought of this story!
FrKiwi chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oops: readers* not writers haha
FrKiwi chapter 26 . 6/20/2012
Hello youuu :)

At first I wanted to review every chapter one by one, but I didn't to waste time and I was alsways sooo exciting reading your story, I just couldn't wait, you know ? ;)

I want to say a lot of things, but I'll try to be quick:

- what an excellent idea: the whole online-dating was just perfect ! Proves right from the begining that they are made for each other :P (Ems is definitely a cutie with her smileys ! And Naoms made me laugh so hard XD)

- I LOVE ANDY. At first, I thought that they will adopt him, but I was wondering if it was a good idea... I mean, sure they are perfect for each other, but TOO EARLY ! Step by step, they haven't even slept together.

- here comes the other thing I wanted to say. Sure, Emily is a tease, but YOU ARE TOO. You're torturing your writers :P And Naomi is cute. Really. She feels like Em doesn't want her that way ? LOOOL !

- you're amazing.

- so is your story.

- enough writing.

Have a nice day/evening, and keep writing ! :)

x

PS : lots of love with your gf ;)
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
It's been ages since I've chatted so this kind of reminiscing the past. Lol. And to think I'm not old.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Naomi's insights on chocolate ice cream is spot on. Don't dare mix it with another. That's heaven in its own simplicity.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Awkward Naomi is so adorable...No, scratch that. I find it so charming. Seriously.

:) Love, love the idea. And it was nice twist...I meant, Emily's course in uni.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
I'd say match in heaven. Loving the story so far and they haven't met yet :D
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I've never filled out those forms but from the looks of it, sounds like a hassle. By any chance you agreed and sent your approval? :p
mUfF MuNcHeR chapter 26 . 4/21/2012
This was great! Loved the predate stuff, Naomi was hilarious when she asked Katie for help. Katie was of course being stubborn about it, but we all know she secretly loved it. Besides, from what I could tell, Naomi and Emily both looked stunning.

Andrew is positively adorable!

I'm excited to see where the night takes these two lovebirds :D
mUfF MuNcHeR chapter 25 . 4/21/2012
Just fuck already!..just kidding haha :P Nah I'm glad they are taking things slow but I'm even more glad that they talked things over. So now they know how they both feel. But I honestly don't know how they could manage with that sexual tension. It'd be driving me mad!

That is very good news about Katie and Andrew. It's a shame that it'll take awhile until everything is official but it's still very exciting :)

Another brilliant chapter!
mealz08 chapter 26 . 4/21/2012
glad u started updating this again, love this story :)
fookyeahskins chapter 26 . 4/18/2012
I'm not sure if I have reviewed this yet but I have read it and just now read it again. I really love this in every way, it's so cute. 'He groaned, "But I was only just repeating what yo —"' that part killed me. I love when people make Katie secretly love Naomi (not in an intimate way), but she still is a bitch only a sweet bitch. Naomi practicing her lines is the mirror was so adorkable :3, then she actually stuffed it up when it was time. Oh how I love the power of Emily Fucking Fitch. So yeah enjoyed the new updates and can't wait for the actual date and the club.

Please update soon :)
fookyeahskins chapter 26 . 4/18/2012

Please update soon :)
gumyumgirl chapter 26 . 4/15/2012
fluff, fluff, fluff! i love this story :)
sshipper chapter 26 . 4/14/2012
Good buildup! I can't wait to read about the date. The whole Katie & Andrew thing in the hotel with Emily was a bit random, but I guess it'll be explained later.

But dear FanFic Gods those two need to screw each other already. I don't know how they can function with that much sexual tension between them!
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »