Reviews for Crossing Over
ShadeFireDragon chapter 2 . 1/9/2019
The Konoha symbol ain’t a bird. It’s a leaf. The “beak” is the tip of the leaf and the last streak is the stem
Liene chapter 17 . 1/4/2019
Hi! It was a great story, I really enjoyed it! Your story was exciting and really interesting throughout all the chapters. I really liked the relationships between the characters and that you didn't focus only on the main characters (of the original series) and your explanation why the shinobi can go to Soul Society after their death. It was simple and fitted in the original stories too. :) Because I'm planning a Naruto-Bleach crossover and I had a lot of difficulties trying to find out a logical connection of their realms.
At first I thought Kyuu-chan was Konan, later I realised it's more probable that she was Kushina :) I also liked that you didn't make her and Jiraiya's death seem undone, I mean I had problems with it in my story because I felt that if they remembered their lives and could go back to the shinobi realm, then the characters' death wouldn't make sense, it wouldn't change anything, they would just live longer but meet their friends and family in Soul Society later (not that I don't like happy reunions but I needed to keep the characters separate in my story, in a logical way and that was difficult for me :D). But you solved that very well! :)
I really like your writing style too. So thank you for publishing it, it's a very good fanfiction! :)
And correct me if I made mistakes, English is not my native language and I'm not sure if I have written everything properly.
Good luck in the future with writing and everything! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/31/2018
….*sniff*...my heart...;-;

Great story, by the way! :)
KindredShadow chapter 17 . 12/28/2018
I’m usually someone who doesn’t review often, but I’m so glad you decided to end this story, and boy, it was such a great conclusion. Thank you for writing this wonderful story and I hope you know that I really enjoyed it.
HinataSoup chapter 15 . 10/14/2017
Pretty good... hitsugaya and gaara would be co leaders... (seem to be good, not slackers)
HinataSoup chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
Love rukia with the sand at the moment and how Byakuya handles things.
Rangiku is just her...
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 14 . 6/3/2017
I just wanna say that this is thebest Bleach crossover that i have ever read! I don't know why but it's very rare to find a decent Blach fanfic so thanks a lot for posting this. Oh btw i certainly didn't see that coming. I never though that Kyuu-chan was frickin' Kushina bloody Uzumaki that was so wow!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/4/2017
I'm happy there's an update. I like this story and can't wait for more! Keep up the great writing!
sharma.kyle1999 chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
So it was Jiraya all along, what a plot twist!
The Dark Eccentric chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
Good chapter. You keep everyone in character fairly well. Sui Feng seemed a little too uncomposed though. And you still seem to have some trouble with grammar and spelling. But the plot is interesting, you follow the mechanics of both worlds quite well and stay true to the settings and character.
Thunder Crush chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
Yeahhhhh! This was totally worth the wait and I enjoyed every word of this chapter XD
ZERO chapter 11 . 4/24/2015
When's chapter 12?
GlitterVan chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
I really like this story. I read all 11 chapters in one night. I'm glad that you didn't just focus on just one characters but a whole group without overdoing it. Also liked the fact that you focus on rangiku and not making her so weak and the bond that she is having with tsunade. I hope there are more tsunade and rangiku momentsx keep up the good work
MusingAIR chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
Please update soon! Love it!
The Dark Eccentric chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
Good chapter. I like seeing the interaction between the characters, like Renji's talk with Gaara. Also very interested in what happened to the Zanpakuto, so I like how its been shown they are behaving like tailed beasts now, making the shinigami like jinchuuriki. Expanded on that well this chapter.
Little curious why it took them so long to try sending a hell butterfly though...