Reviews for What one moment can do
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
sweet
heartsXkisses chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
This is great! I love that it is from Kibas point of view, makes it even more awesome than it already is (If possible:)). Youre a great author, and keep up the good work. Cannot wait for the next chapter, have a fantastic day!
Fanwoman chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Yay, a second chapter! I had thought it might end up being a one-shot. And yes, it was funny that Akamaru was going to bite Naruto in the backside.

You're giving readers free fiction; don't worry too much about how much or how quickly you produce it. Do consider getting a beta, though. There were a bunch of extra spaces, like " Because and Why ?" that a beta would have caught and fixed for you. Although minor details, it does distract from reading.

Thank you for continuing this story!
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I have an extra bit of love for KibaHina stories that include mention of Shino because, as the third member of their genin team, it seems odd to me to leave him out. That you mentioned Shino with under 1000 words makes this extra-special. You hit on plenty of key points many KibaHina fans think and feel, and you expressed them clearly and with a definite Kiba tone/perspective. So you were quite successful with making us all go, "Ow!" The curious thing to me, though, is that this is listed as Romance/Humor despite the clear and present angst. So I'm going to bookmark this in hopes of that humor!

Thanks for the story, and cool icon.
negschainsaw chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
very good job hun:) i'm proud:p just a few mistakes but no stress because you'll fix it and it's good;) keep on going! ;)
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
cool!
in your dreams as well chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Awwww... Hina dnt ignor kiba he loves u
Orihime chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Great humor with the bugs and everything :)

I wonder what she'll do to find out who it was that saved her.

I hope her 'almost' death will be ass kicking.