Reviews for Black Paper Moon
muumi2three chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
This is a very interesting AU! I hope you write some more because I'm putting together the clues and some things are just starting to make sense. And of course the cliffhanger at the end of the chapter is simply eevil.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
False magic? Bullshit!
pink-polar-bear chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
Hi. I am really enjoying this story, as it is a very original idea, and for the most part I am honestly unsure as to where it is going. The prose flows well, and for the most part the characters seem in character, especially when the situation is taken into account. The main issue for me is the americanisation of the language. It is not always obvious, but it sometimes seems like they are american (this is more true with Hermione for some reason). For instance (and this normally makes me turn back in a fan fic, but yours was well written enough for me to ignor this) at one point you wrote the word 'Mom' this is not what we call our mothers in England. Here we call them 'Mum' this is a very crucial difference, as any english person can tell you. I have never heard somone that was not on TV refer to their Mum as 'Mom' appart from as a joke. One more thing, you mentioned 'york puddings'. They are actually called 'Yorkshire puddings'. Also, you, unsurprisingly as they are called puddings, thought they were a dessert of some kind. In fact, they are savory, and eaten with a roast (Christmas Dinner in this case). I do however appreciate the effort to get some British bits in :).

Overall I am greatly enjoying this story, as I do all your works, and hope to see more of it in the future.
roseberrygirl chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Holy crap, thats so dark! Removing muggleborns memories because they dont have the 'right' to magic,what an amazing, original fic! I cant wait to read more!
Wrennshadow chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
Love the story keep writing!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
Oh, wow! Things are about to get intense aren't they? I have to say I'm glad. I was getting rather tired of Snape and Hermione huddling in a cabin and exploring their feelings. Now that the real plot is starting I know it will get good!

After all, only one of your amazing plots will make up for this horrible pairing... *shudder*

Yes, I know I'm making a big deal about it, but, well, I want to! :P

Also, sorry for reviewing so late, my life has been so crazy lately! Though I did finally manage to get ToT updated! Finally...
Shi'ar chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
Absolutely brilliant, this story is! Please, PLEASE, do keep on with it! I am just in awe of the creative license you've taken with it! So fantastically original! I LOVE this, and absolutely cannot wait to read more. I am so very intrigued with the twists and turns of it, so involved and well thought out! Magnificent..please more soon! Bloody well done! :)
wintersalad chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Oh...wow. So this false-magic suppression unit is one that is preventing muggleborns from entering wizarding society? Severus is not a spy, but Minerva is? So intriguing! Can't wait to figure out more!
The Girl with the Fox Tattoo chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Wow. What an interesting story! I've never read anything like it and I'm very curious about how this will all turn out. Keep updating please :)
Broadway 49er chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Wow, can this story get any better? I really enjoyed this chapter! The cliffhanger is very exciting. Please update again soon!
Lignala chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Aaaaah noooo ! How could they ? Is he really mean ?
Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

(sorry about that)
heartmom88 chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
What a place to leave us! Please update soon-

hm88
Lignala chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
Wow ! That's great so far !
This is quite original, I love the fact that I can't still figure out who are the bad guys
This whole Minerva thing sounds like mad scientist, reminded me of kyle XY
Darque Hart chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
Will the Legilimancy be the catalyst that helps them both remember?
Darque Hart chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Delighted you are back to writing.

Unless I am mistaken, your York pudding should be YORKSHIRE pudding, except that's not a dessert pudding. You might try replacing York with the word Plum. Plum pudding is Christmas, English and not something you pour gravy on.