Reviews for My Brother's Keeper
yibbles chapter 11 . 8/4
please update!OR ELSE!
KHB123 chapter 11 . 1/24
Oh, those poor two brothers!:( One is suffering from guilt and the other from fear. I really hope that in the end, despite all the hardships I know are going to happen after this, that things will end up better. Even if Sasuke does remember, I really hope that the knowledge that his older brother loves him will make him a better person than he once was. I love how Itachi is struggling to make things right, no matter how painful.
The dango scene was sweet (hah, no pun intended) and I loved the puppy is now called Dango.
I really hope you come back to update more Itachi/Sasuke angst scenes. I also have a bad feeling about Danzo being around, or the remainders of the Akatsuki. They could still be the main conflict.
Please update! This story is addictive! I think I'll even read your alternate version "Raising a Raven."
KHB123 chapter 6 . 1/22
YES! That felt SO good to watch! Danzo is done!
KHB123 chapter 5 . 1/22
Tsunade is awesome! I hope she corners Danzo like a real predator, or punishes him!
mariana chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
please please please update. its getting good :D
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2015
Update!
TheAngelofFate chapter 10 . 1/3/2015
I have some suggestions if your interested:

1. You can have Itachi celebrate Sasuke's birthday, something to lighten and brighten the mood after the ending of the previous chapter.

2. Itachi (somehow) gets adultnapped by Danzo and Sasuke goes on a mission to try and find him.

3. Itachi could fall asleep and then wake up to find Sasuke laying on his chest fast asleep, and Itachi starts to get emotional and hugs him.

4. When Itachi is going to pick Sasuke up from school he is either being bullied by teenagers who hate Sasuke for what he did as a 16 teen year old or being threatened by Danzo and Itachi goes all Protective Big Brother on their asses.

5. Sasuke does revert back into a teen in the future chapters and he is anger. This causes Itachi to be pushed over the edge and not having a reason to go on anymore so he leaves and is going to try and kill himself. But then Sasuke remembers all the peaceful things he did as a de aged child, and also being told what really happened, sets out and tries to find Itachi and prevent his suicide. Via tackling him to the ground or some other type of hug-relatable comfort.

I don't know if these are any good but here you are.
Gelasia Kidd chapter 11 . 1/1/2015
I just have dust in my eyes I swear. -wipes at-
TheAngelofFate chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
You NEED TO UPDATE THIS! EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL!

Itachi and Sasuke! They make my heart hurt! Their just wonderful! XD

DANZO! When I read the part where he gets kick to the cerb by Tsunade I'm like "YES! SCREW YOU YOU CHILDHOOD RUINING ASSWHOLE! GO FALL DOWN A DEEP DARL HOLE WHERE YOU BELONG!"

I'm legit scared on what will happen if Sasuke remembers that Itachi was the one who killed everyone. PLEASE, for the love of all that is good and adorable in the world, DON'T make Sasuke go rogue or turn back into a teenager cause he'll just want to kill Itachi!

And my heart won't be able to take that again! Please have Itachi remember Shisui, he along with Sasuke are I'm my number 2 favorite Naruto characters!

Shisui's the best, most badass ever!
Kneazle-Chan chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
Poor Sasuke and poor Itachi! Feels are hurting now. The concept of this story is interesting and I love how everyone just doesn't know how to react to Sasuke anymore. I hope Itachi breaks free from the seals containing his chakra. I will hold out hope that you'll eventually write again.
Doffz chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
Arrrggghhhhhhhh!
JessHRMikaelson chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
I wish you would continue this. I really liked this story xx
Blitza chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Wow... the ending was... intense.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
I love this story soooooooooooooo much! Itachi and Sasuke are so sweet! I wish there was more stories like this. Please update again!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
Please continue this story, its coming along nicely.