Reviews for Leaving
Kokotheevilone chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Aaand Amy finally gets what she deserves! She was really annoying in TRF/TAP. I just wanted to slap her, really. And I feel that Rory's underrated, a bit like Mickey, actually. The Tin-Dog Syndrome. He just seems like a background-sort, introvert-ish companion, but he is actually really kickass. I mean really, he died over and over again for Amy. He waited 2k years for her. He frigging stormed Demons Run for her. He put Hitler in the cupboard. And yet, people still say that he's lame. Ugh.

So I would just like to say thank you for this fic.
holy daleks in sontar chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Im a Amy fan but i can actually see this happening i love the docs actions and i could see him doing that (but i do not want to see this happen Amy/Rory FTW)i love this fic to

peace off
The Ones Who Waited chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I really like this! I'm not a huge fan of Amy, and it's for all the reasons that Rory said. I'm glad he finally stood up to her, even if it was just in a story.

And killer last line!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wow. That was very well written!
mericat chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Finally, Rory gets his say and his due. I say, good job!
midnight989 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This put such a huge smile on my face, I can't possibly thank you enough for writing this. D
MayFairy chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
not a bad idea, actually. i quite like Amy, but a lot of this is true.

however, just Rory and the Doctor in the TARDIS would be pretty epic!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Perfect
Professor Evans chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
yay, amy-hate fic, and the Doctor and Rory go off on adventures leaving Amy behind in Leadworth to figure out where she went wrong.

Love!
mericat chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
What a good way to describe the character of Amy.
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This is fantastic!
Romana2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I really wish that would happen on the show He needs to say that to her.

I love Rory I think hes great, hes just too good for Amy.
domina tempore chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Oh that was sad! But you're right, Rory really does need to get all that out. He's right.