Reviews for Truth Or Lie
Tentai.t chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
And a stupendous lemon for the finish! A round of applause and a couple of roses thrown to the stage as well! Encore! Encore!
Ros-Poz2 chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
My sexy boys doing sexy stuff! Haha! Cute story, I love it when the ukes tale over! :)
Dubz'nStuff chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Lie and have Hiroki fuck him senseless! Or the anonymous idea!
shojen12 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
OMG I felt their emotions through this. My heart was pounding the whole time. :D
Maximum Phantomhive chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Woah... This was too amazing!
Meggels chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Wow, what an interesting concept of letting the readers decide where the story goes. Sort of like a choose your own adventure kinda thing. I think that's a brilliant idea! As for the lemon, well I mean lighting and mood, inner thoughts, need and and longing ... I think you covered all bases and displayed the characters accurately ... Amazballs! (no pun intended )
Kitty in the Box chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
wanted to make sure i favorited this one. wow. i love the way you write the lemon. the atmosphere you created for both of them is really good. i am very impressed and the plot you made for them really worked. wonderful! i feel so happy. you had passion, physicality and romance altogether. :)
Booboobitxch666 chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Freaking yaoi overload freaked my twin brother right out cuz I did an unintentional fan girl squeal he was all like "WTF" and i can't really explain not to my twin brother anyways
Don't Preach chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Oh my hell! That story left me breathless. Nowaki's not the only one addicted.
Bard of Heart chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Holy shit.

All I can say is LAWDY I NEED SOME O' DEM TISSUES RIGHT OVER DER.
Whyntir chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH!
x chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Awesome! Thank you!
seiyalovesodango09 chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
O_O you should really include a warning label for reading this story lol...Side effects include:

*drooling

*light-headness

*moderate to severe nosebleeds

*possibly ghostly shivers/chills

Listening to sensual music amplifies the experience...results may vary.

This is the first time I EVER got chills while reading a Junjou Egotist story...BRAVO! GOOD JOB I LOVE THIS .
Shane chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
They are so adorable together!
Lucicelo chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
This last chapter...just made me want to re-read it so many times! OAO/ Overall I love the chapter which lead up to this but this last one is so sensual and sexy which shows how much love they have for each other.

I'm going to have to take notes on how well you went from start to finish. Absolutely excellent! _
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »