Reviews for Truth Or Lie
DemonEmpress33 chapter 4 . 1/3
loved it
Tentai.t chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
And a stupendous lemon for the finish! A round of applause and a couple of roses thrown to the stage as well! Encore! Encore!
Ros-Poz2 chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
My sexy boys doing sexy stuff! Haha! Cute story, I love it when the ukes tale over! :)
Dubz'nStuff chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Lie and have Hiroki fuck him senseless! Or the anonymous idea!
Presto-Deleto chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
OMG I felt their emotions through this. My heart was pounding the whole time. :D
Maximum Phantomhive chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Woah... This was too amazing!
Meggels chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Wow, what an interesting concept of letting the readers decide where the story goes. Sort of like a choose your own adventure kinda thing. I think that's a brilliant idea! As for the lemon, well I mean lighting and mood, inner thoughts, need and and longing ... I think you covered all bases and displayed the characters accurately ... Amazballs! (no pun intended )
Kitty in the Box chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
wanted to make sure i favorited this one. wow. i love the way you write the lemon. the atmosphere you created for both of them is really good. i am very impressed and the plot you made for them really worked. wonderful! i feel so happy. you had passion, physicality and romance altogether. :)
Booboobitxch666 chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Freaking yaoi overload freaked my twin brother right out cuz I did an unintentional fan girl squeal he was all like "WTF" and i can't really explain not to my twin brother anyways
Don't Preach chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Oh my hell! That story left me breathless. Nowaki's not the only one addicted.
Bard of Heart chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Holy shit.

All I can say is LAWDY I NEED SOME O' DEM TISSUES RIGHT OVER DER.
Whyntir chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH!
x chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Awesome! Thank you!
seiyalovesodango09 chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
O_O you should really include a warning label for reading this story lol...Side effects include:

*drooling

*light-headness

*moderate to severe nosebleeds

*possibly ghostly shivers/chills

Listening to sensual music amplifies the experience...results may vary.

This is the first time I EVER got chills while reading a Junjou Egotist story...BRAVO! GOOD JOB I LOVE THIS .
Shane chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
They are so adorable together!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »