Reviews for Apples and Cherries
lauhall chapter 50 . 7/19
That was amazing, I loved every word of it, I just couldn't stop reading. You did an amazing job. Congrats
hug-me chapter 50 . 4/7
What an amazing story! Thank you so much for sharing your gift of writing with us! Gah that chapter back in the high 30-s...the one where you had us believe Castle was making the tea and then it was Tyson all along...my heart was pounding! Now I am off to check out your other stories!
hug-me chapter 24 . 4/7
Spending my morning with a cup of coffee and your story! Just had to leave a review mid-way as your author notes definitely made me giggle hahaa! Loving this story so far! Okay, need to refill my cup and stretch but I will be right back!
Phaerre chapter 50 . 4/4
WOW! I'll say it backwards-WOW! Just found this and read it all in one sitting! What a great story and great use of the characters! So true to them! And thanks for keeping it to a T rating but putting the M sections out there for those who want them. Thanks for finishing this, even after starting med school (that deserves an award all in itself). I can't wait to look at your other stories! Thanks for sharing your talent and your effort!
AlphaColibri chapter 50 . 3/19
Awesome job! :)
excellent
freakin' AWESOME, and you're right, poetic
check. check. check. I didn't ask, but I like that you delivered and it was beautifully done.
I absolutely love this story! I don't know where you're going (altho I'm guessing Kate gets kidnapped again) but your writing is so spot on with EVERYTHING. I guess that is too general, but the dialogue feels real for each character and I can picture all of this happening. Some of your phrases are so insightful and true. I am completely hooked - and I enjoy your A/Ns and the brief synopses at the beginning of each chapter.
very badass! Not too much, not too little but the goldilock's way: just right.
favorite line from earlier (badly paraphrased): shades of gray never looked/seemed so black and white
I know you wrote this a while ago, but this is terrific and your A/Ns are hilarious. You're ridiculously talented and I love, love, LOVE this story, angst and all. You've captured how Rick and Kate act and talk and I'm on the edge of my seat about Alexis. This is one of the best 3XK stories I've read. I like your writing so much that I will be reading anything else you wrote for Castle. Excellent!
Neha chapter 50 . 12/9/2015
Hi... loved your fic... I wished Caskett would be together just like this on the show... thank you so much for this fic :)
MeltedRos3 chapter 37 . 9/6/2015
I loooooooooovve this book sooo much. It's great like super great. ( and its better written with a glass of wine). ;)
iitrnr chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
A bit ridiculous. If Beckett won't pick up, there is still Esposito and Ryan. And he hasn't even reported to the police. Not something he would do.
2,567 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »