Reviews for Apples and Cherries
mrjelynch chapter 12 . 4/3
"Also". Sounds to me like he is desperate for caffeine but it is too hot to handle any other way. Maybe that's just the Castle in me speaking.
mrjelynch chapter 9 . 4/3
Why would Castle not have contacted the local police in Washington?
mrjelynch chapter 6 . 4/3
This guy says Castle should have left Beckett a voice mail or texted her the information.
Whyaliciawhy chapter 39 . 3/14
Omg was totally deceived in the beginning.
Caskettlove77 chapter 31 . 10/17/2014
Ok this story is awesome! I can't get enough! Great adventure with the mix of true Beckett and Castleness! Great writing!
Geekmaster5000 chapter 37 . 10/13/2014
I loved this chapter so much, I went back and reread it :) Loving this story so far
Terry chapter 50 . 9/26/2014
Awesome story. Keep writing. I am going to read more of your work because this story brought me great enjoyment. Thank you.
madcloisfan chapter 50 . 9/17/2014
Loved it
Guest chapter 50 . 8/25/2014
Brilliant! Well done! I loved this from start to finish!
DaveronCole chapter 37 . 8/5/2014
So I've been sort of binge reading this story. Like woke up at 7 this morning so I could read before having to start my research again at noon. This scene though. This fucking scene I had to review. I read a lot. Like a whole lot. I only started reading fan fiction recently (Game of Thrones left me too drained and terrified to get involved in actual books again) and a lot of it has been cringy (or maybe mid twenties male just isn't the target audience), but some has been outstanding. This story is one of the latter. This chapter might be the best written "love" scene I've ever come across. Starting from him getting to the cabin until she pulled him to the sand I was completely smitten. Nothing between those events was cheesy, you preemptively acknowledged Kate's slight step out of character (let's face it, she sort of has to for any story about Castle to be satisfying to read) in such a well fitting way. Also you took the time developing her character to the point where it doesn't seem like a stretch. Personally, I would have left out the rolling around in the sand bit just because I've been there, done that, and believe me nothing kills a mood like cold sand. Plus you've then got to wash it off (not in a fun way) and by the time your back to being able to continue there is a good chance the moment is passed. But to each their own. The dance by the fire, Kate's lead in to actually dancing. The way, despite not being from her point of view, you could feel the weight of not telling Castle she quit wear her down. Pulling the song back into it (you even mentioned liking Chekov's gun in an authors note earlier and it still made my heart flutter reading it!), gosh this was just so perfectly done. Congratulations, I will be rereading this chapter several times in the future. Really great job.
an hufflepuff in a castle chapter 50 . 7/1/2014
I loved this so much, it was amazing!
Thank you so much. x
Castlelover777 chapter 30 . 2/1/2014
Great chapter!
Castlelover777 chapter 21 . 2/1/2014
I love the 3xk stories. I am loving this one, too!
Castlelover777 chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
So far great story! Looking forward to the rest! I love a long story when it is a good one like this! Thanks!
non chapter 50 . 1/19/2014