Reviews for Surfin Wolves
briaflowerchild chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Kyuuketsuki Vampires!

I hope so, love this!
LadyofSpain chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Is it really a trait of werewolves to be honestly, a serial biter? That cracked me up. Elima- is it a blue butterfly?If not, I give up!

Are you saying that Leah imprinted on Scott, or did I misinterpret it?
HopefulMe chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Damn xD Emmett and Victoria! Love it :)! Nice twist in the story, looking forward to the next chapter!
hillyjmalts chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Elima a species of lycaenid and Kyuuketsuki means Vampire. I am really liking thins story and can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work and happy writing!
LadyofSpain chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
This chapter had me smiling for various reasons: 1.I loved the line when Scott talked about "showing off the muscle they put on me", And Mike being "overjoyed at being offered food." reference to Pavorotti had me laughing because there is a huge Saguaro with a cactus wren hole in it, and two "arms" outstretched. I refer to this monument as Pavarotti, cuz it looks like It's singing opera. 3.I liked the description of the teapot clock(mine is a copper frying pan). mother reading the newspaper to Bells-my mom did this to me all the time. She would literally follow me around the house, reding it to me. It drove me nuts! 5. The metal through the windshield-a lady at church told a story about her daughter driving when a semi hit a deer. The deer split in two, and the head, antlers and all smashed through her windshield, crushing her face and chest and landed in the , I digress- great cahpter. By the way, I have a book on pidgen English if you need any Hawaiian slang. Aloha!
Twisted Musalih chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
That was a close call for Scott. Glad that Mike was there to save him.
LadyofSpain chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
"I'm a police officer, not a reporter." Admit it you borrowed that from Star Trek!

You are such a geography expert. I just found out that I've been misspelling La Push wrong this whole year. I even looked it up in the Atlas. Geesh.

I wonder how many people got the joke when she called him Scottie, and he responded with he didn't serve in Star Fleet. Keep 'em coming, dude!
Twisted Musalih chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Im thinking that Bella is going to have trouble with her mom about Jacob. Cant wait to read the next chapter. Update soon
HopefulMe chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
This is very different from anything I've read before, but it's also really good )! Looking forward to the next chapter.
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Mahalo nui loa for writing this story,dude. I loved it. I used to live in hawaii, on the island of Kauaii. I lived in the rotten section of town, however.I also used to dance professionally with Keli's Polynesia in Mesa. My stage name was Tiare. As for surfing . . .no! I got knocked over by a big wave and my romance with the ocean was over!I'm glad you found someone to finish your story, I seriously doubted if I could do the newborn scene any justice.I was shakin' in my boots just to write the scene between Jake and Chad, and Jake and if you need help with Hawaiian terms or dances, give me a buzz. I'd love to .
Twisted Musalih chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Interesting. I can see them as surfers. lol. Cant wait to read more. Update soon