Reviews for Dear Jacob: Jacob and Renesmee
Guest chapter 22 . 11/10/2016
This is a great story love it
trisha.francis.33 chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
I have never cried so much over a fanfic before ...well I have it's called hold on but your story was amazing
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Sometimes you guys need to control your the way renesmee Jacob is a were Bella your mom is a vampIre.
And Jacob tried to kiss your mom but your mom punched him in the face.
kaitlynn chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
it is totally different then any other book i have read about breaking dawn and it is not so good right now but keep on working on .in the real book jacob already know stays by her side and becomes her bff then they start dating.
stormdog11 chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
oh my god! this is really good! so i forgot you were writing this story and i came across your profile! i was like shit! i forgot to read that story! so i read it now! and i loved it. i kinda hate how it goes all so fast but i got used to it! but this was a really good story! i vote A Walk To Remember! i red your twilight notebook and dear Jacob one but never read the Nicholas Sparks ones...i own both of them too! but yea! you did a really good job writing all your stories and you're an amazing writer! i'm looking forward to reading more of your stories!
YourDemonicSmile chapter 22 . 8/21/2011
Aww such a happy ending :) I can't wait for Forbidden Woods!
twilightlover816 chapter 22 . 8/21/2011
I LOVED IT!
mojojojo152 chapter 22 . 8/21/2011
oh wow i loved it had years in my eyes
JonatiKBlacK chapter 21 . 8/15/2011
OMG! I cried so much!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

PD: Could you do "a walk to remember" as your new fic?

but Nessie as Landon and Jake as Jamie? pleasee!

sorry for my english! it sucks..XD
mojojojo152 chapter 21 . 8/11/2011
awww i cried this was so sad cant wait for the next chapter
mojojojo152 chapter 20 . 8/5/2011
omg i fucking loved it and cant wait for more i cant belive how much i cried
YourDemonicSmile chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
Aww poor Seth! I really have no idea what's gonna happen in the end (and that fact has nothing to do with that you can't decide). Great chapter!
mojojojo152 chapter 19 . 8/4/2011
omg i had tears in my eyes loved it update soon plzzzzzzzz
twilightlover816 chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
PLEASE MAKE IT END LIKE THE MOVIE?:)
YourDemonicSmile chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
Loved it :) I'd vote on the poll, but I haven't read the book or seen the movie - just gonna leave it as a surprise for myself :)