Reviews for My Little Assistant
Blessing Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/23
OW! This story is very adorable! i love it!
MadBoySam chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I... This... This is amazing
MadClawDragon chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
NiCE!
Sonicmario chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I've been looking everywhere for a story like this! If I may, I'd like to offer a little criticism just to help out. As other reviewers have stated, there are a few grammer and spelling issues, but those can be fixed if you listen to what they suggest. Also, when it transitions to the flashback where Spike yells at Twilight, there's no mark that indicates it's a transition. It goes right from Applejack speaking to Twilight talking to Spike, making it look like the same scene. Then I noticed that Celestia seemed a little too harsh about the book. I can see her being dissapointed, but punishment just doesn't sound like her. In all, however, it's a very sweet story, and I thank you for giving me the good read.
BlueYonder chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Very nice, very nice. Simple, but very engaging and effective. Some of the descriptions were a little awkward here and there, but it did a very good job at sensitively and believably exploring a little part of the characters' lives we haven't really been shown. Great job, mate, keep it up.
honeymoons chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
this was so sweet asdfghjkl;

i don't have words. i am a shitty reviewer. your comment about smaug made me lol. your writing is beautiful. teach me sometime.

okay, i think that's it.

wait, no. one more thing.

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

'kay, now i'm done. awesommmme job. :)
The Whitest Kid U'Know chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Okay everyone, say it with me now: D'AAAW.
Cascore chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This was a very nice little story, and I quite enjoyed it. While watching the series, I did kind of wonder if Spike ever got fed up with Twilight ignoring him as often as she did, and the storyline of "Owl's Well That Ends Well" did delve into that a bit, though that was more about jealousy than anything if you ask me.

I just have two suggestions for this piece:

1) "I grew up as a freak, the only dragon in all of Equestria. I don't have a family, and the only dragon's I've ever met were either flooding Equestria with smoke or actively trying to kill me."

I think the contradiction here is easy to see. Spike claims to be a freak because he's the only dragon in Equestria, then immediately says that he's met two other dragons. He is the only dragon, as far as we know, that's assimilated well to society though, so that just needed a little work in phrasing.

2) "You're my little assistant, I have to watch out for you."

Spike shook his head. "You didn't though..."

This choice of wording for Spike confused me. I had to stop for a second and ask myself if he was saying that Twilight didn't watch out for him. A little further reading revealed that he meant, "You didn't (have to) though." Again, just need some work on phrasing.

Aside from that, though, I see nothing else in the story that really needs improving. I hope I'm not coming off as rude or anything; I just very much liked this story, and I feel that you have a lot of potential. I try to constructively criticize folks when I like their stuff. But anyway, again, this was a good story. Keep it up!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
A truley touching T/S fic, i really enjoyd reading it.
PineStarShip chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
really cute story :')
SalohcinSilverwing chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I daaaaaaaaaawed
Jack Hawthorne chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
*grins*

Cute story this here
The Enduring Man-Child chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This story is absolutely beautiful! Yes, Twilight is indeed Spike's "mom" and they are a true family. And true families sometimes fight about silly little things and then make up afterwards.

I am a bit taken aback by you having described Celestia as angry with Twilight on two occasions (the burnt book and missing seeing the Doctor). From the show she seems to have infinite patience, especially with Twilight, but you were making a point: that on two occasions Twilight suffered Celestia's displeasure for Spike.

Keep the fics coming!
bluecatcinema chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
An excellent look into the Twilight/Spike relationship. Very well done!
Kairos Lokorr chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I think I saw the pic that helped spawn this idea (assuming you saw it too) This turned out better then I'd have guessed, but it works given those two. Especially since Twilight can be a little air headed sometimes and it shows, so it's easily in character for her to get on Spikes nerves with it.

I like that the others had a part too, since Twilight needed some help. Even with his attitude, Spike's her constant companion no matter where she is and likes the fact usually, so anything harsh from his mouth would slap her harder then anyone else except for the princess. Love that he came back on his own though, he's a tough little dude. Though it's a little fuzzy where he was after what AJ said about him asking Rarity if he could stay the night.

So yeah, Besides this sounds like it could fit into the episodes as it is, there's no push to get anyone in and it flows really well. I'm a little biased where Twilght's concerned though, she's a favorite of mine and digging in her background makes me happy. XD