Reviews for Utena the Gothic Novel
vampangelus chapter 8 . 3/18/2009
cool ur story.. very interesting.. will u be contiuning as i notice your last update date is like in year 2003? hope u will update? :)
Saionji's Rose Bride chapter 8 . 6/19/2005
Congratulations! Your fanfic has been selected to be in the Utena Best of Fanfiction C2 Community. It has been chosen because of its quality and or originality in the section of its type. Please feel free to visit the C2 Community in this section.

Saionji's Rose Bride C2 Staff
lonelymaiden chapter 8 . 10/17/2004
Uh, hey, where's the rest of this? There's more coming right? I mean, there's the duels and Utena freeing them and stuff right? Please complete this, I really like the way it's going so far,

Lady Insomnia
Bekkablair chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
This is Utena in the carriage, correct? I think so...Anyway, cool beginning! Kinda short, but whatever, still cool
Nez chapter 8 . 6/16/2003
This is... amazing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more. It's incredibly well written, interesting plot twists, creative, and I'm liking nice-Shiori! Please, please write more. I'll be keeping a lookout for more chapters. _
Faraday chapter 8 . 4/16/2003
Just read all 8 chapters. Must say that this is an amazing story - hope you keep it up and update soon.
Safarigirl chapter 8 . 4/9/2003
awesome story, like the darkness of the storyline, please continue, its very interesting
Dulce Ambrosia chapter 8 . 3/30/2003
i really like the gothic elements in the story- you've worked those in very well!
kino amiko chapter 8 . 3/28/2003
indeed, i am still enjoying your story. infact, it just keeps getting better. i hope that juri and shiori have a happy ending as well. i have read too many fics that are very depressing in there conclusion of the two. hrm, anshi is much too honest... (i didn't mean that in a bad way. i was just thinking to myself about how much trouble she may have just caused for utena. _~) well, ja matte ne! -amiko
kino amiko chapter 4 . 3/28/2003
eh, interesting story. demo, it sounds a bit like the movie "the others" ano, it is still interesting to read _ -amiko
animegirl chapter 8 . 3/27/2003
an update! thank you thank you thank you! man now i want to know what happens next...update soon! please update soon!
EDPTgirl chapter 7 . 3/27/2003
Woo! Cool beans. The plot is remarkable...I love the whole mood of the story. This last chapter, especially, is amazing. I love the way you portrayed Akio's character...he's my favorite one in this fic. I wouldn't hesitate to read another chapter. Continue, por favor...?
Jashi chapter 7 . 12/1/2002
WOW! Write more write more write more! This is the greatest gothic novel for anime I have ever seen! Keep going. Your writing is horrifyingly beautiful.

spheers1 chapter 7 . 11/29/2002
This is really a wonderful concept and I am

throughly enjoying it _
fire-spin168 chapter 7 . 8/14/2002
oh wow this story is really starting to pick up. I think this idea is very original and I've never seen it done before (until now)

at first I was disappointed because Ruka wasn't in it :( maybe you can add him to add suspense? _

keep up the great work. I can't wait for the next chapter