Reviews for Hostage Taking 101
cosette141 chapter 1 . 5/29
Awwww hahahhahaa this was fantastic! Totally spot on with the characters too! I could totally see this in an episode haha! Awesome job! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Now that's the way they do it at the Psych offices! Nicely done!
PsychO99 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Holy crap, funniest hostage situation ever! XD LOL
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
BAHAHAHAHA that was hilarious! XD I loved it, thank you for writing! :)
- Clara Brighet
PippinStrange chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Absolutely hilarious! bwahaha!
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Hahahaha... priceless. :)
Kay Hau chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Lol! Just such a ridiculous situation - seriously? Pink rope? Poor Shawn, there goes all his brag rights to being a brave boy, thrown out the window!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Nocturniquette chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Somehow I can actually see Shawn doing something like this lol. And Gus! hahahaha, I love Gus in this! And poor poor Bob! LOL Brilliant story! :D

Post U Later chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Lol, Poor Shawn... He Wasn't Punched OR Hurt. XD

Funny Little Fic, X3
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Dude, this was so awesome. It was in character and the ending was absolutely hilarious. I have to favorite it. I have no choice.
Pliffy chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
LOL I love how confused Bob got in the end. Speaking of Bob O think his boss told him to this he doesn't really seem to be the guy breaking the law.
Lazuli Quetzal chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Ha! Classic Shawn! I so glad to see that more people also know about the best TV show ever. Can you believe I asked all of my friends, and only one of them knew about Psych! I was surprised!
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
LOL at the end.:D
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This was eerily perfect. Seriously, I could hear the characters talking clear as a bell in my head, and you got their voices down perfectly :O Also, it's hilarious, and oh-so-Shawnlike, XD Goodness.