Reviews for Dragon Hide
midnight000shadow chapter 4 . 8/3
Omg that was so good. SO GOOD AND CUTE.
THANKS FOR SHARING!
midnight000shadow chapter 3 . 8/3
Ayyyyyyyy so good!

Thanks for sharing!
midnight000shadow chapter 2 . 8/3
Ayyyye the bittersweet angst! Drink puffs! I love it!

Thanks for sharing
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 8/3
Omg this is so cute

Thanks for sharing!
Too cute and ended too soon. I want more!
aamlkb chapter 1 . 7/18
Cute!
tina chapter 4 . 6/29
SQUEEEL loved this please make a sequel
kalkidangegziabher chapter 3 . 6/27
i have to seriously disagree with pansy's perseption of Hufflepuff... "Do what is nice" is their motto and they believe strongly in sparing peoples feelings and being kind... they produced the least number of dark wizard in history and fought in the final battle in large numbers just like Gryffindor. They are obviously not ppl who who have a cold utilitarian mentality as pansy describes.
What pansy described sounds like a Slytherin or even maybe a cold Ravenclaw who just cares about numbers... i think it would be harder for Hufflepuffs to sacrifice others in that way than even Gryffindors. Idk why Hugflepuff gets so much shit but there my favorite house so yeah ... anway here is a quote about Hufflepuff feom J.K.R herself - "Hufflepuff is my favorite house in some ways. There comes a point in the book where each house has a chance to rise up to a certain challenge. The Slytherins decided they’d rather not play, the Ravenclaws – some play, some won’t, but the Hufflepuffs stay to fight. The Gryffindors – compromised of lots of full hearty and show off people. The Hufflepuffs stayed for a different reason. They didn’t want to show off, they weren’t being wreckless, that’s the essence of Hufflepuff."
wonderful! Thank you.
MrsSnapeMalfoyNikiforovAgreste chapter 4 . 6/18
This was so amazing! Loved the whole plot idea, character portrayl and ending. Every word was beautiful and this story was a joy to read! Now my ultimate fav. The only feedback I can give would be in regards to the bet, it would have been an idea for Draco to ask to see Hermione's tattoo in exchange for winning... just to check before confessing. Only an idea though. Thank you so much for writing and sharing! Please write more beautiful stories in the future xox
this is so beautiful and pure and I loved it so much. Everything about it was so amazing!
Cornwall Writes chapter 4 . 5/19
EEEEEEEEEE THIS IS SO CUTE OMG I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT ENDING THANK YOU!
Cornwall Writes chapter 3 . 5/19
Omg I can't believe he's found out! Like I hoped he would but ahhh I'm so excited to see his reaction!
Cornwall Writes chapter 2 . 5/19
Omg so much happened, this story is so well done and I love their interactions
Cornwall Writes chapter 1 . 5/19
Ahhh I love this! I can't wait to see if Draco has a tattoo for her (I'm sure he does lol)