Reviews for Dragon Hide
MakeItHale chapter 4 . 9/18
This fluff is too GOOD! By heart is aching from all the butterflies lol
Kikistone chapter 4 . 9/8
Holy shit. I loved this story... just find out it is defunct :( . You said the story has been finished, tho... is this it? Or is there more? Do you think you can just post it?

Best!
jewel17.re chapter 1 . 8/16
Fred and George’s best prank yet! In all seriousness, though, this story was quite lovely. It wasn’t the oh-so-typical heads dorm. but rather an office. That was nice. And I liked how you told it with all the uncertainty of who was supposed to be with who. Of course spellcheck can be tricked(as can the human eye) do a few little things slipped through the editing, but great job.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 4 . 8/11
Awwww. This was sooooo sweet!
UnknownSoul-x chapter 4 . 7/26
Loved this. You did a great job!
Emily chapter 4 . 7/19
So cute!
dkrish chapter 3 . 7/16
i personally think draco’s patronus should be a dragon.
dramioneotp chapter 4 . 7/16
This was a very interesting plot. I liked it. Your writing was good, but there were some grammar and syntax mistakes. The way you've written the characters though is well done. It was believable and wasn't OOC. Well done!
dramione shifa05 chapter 4 . 7/9
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i am in lu with this story. it is sooo awesomeeeeeeee!
pls write a sequel to it i would luv that
LionLadyBee chapter 4 . 7/4
Okay so you probably got all 4 reviews at once, that’s because I read the story and then decided to drop all the reviews afterwards! (Reviewing is something I suck as a person at so I’m working on that) so really sorry for all the notifications.

So overall I am going with this is now my favorite magical tattoo story. It was really cute and really well put together.

Anyway now I need to read your other work because I’m hooked on this! Fantastic job!
LionLadyBee chapter 3 . 7/4
Oohh things are getting interesting! He knows she’s sporting a dragon!
LionLadyBee chapter 2 . 7/4
There’s a lot going on here but I love that. You give great descriptions and detail!
LionLadyBee chapter 1 . 7/4
What’s really awesome about this, is that this brings a different kind of element and background to the magical tattoo trope! I love it!
clover-blossom chapter 4 . 7/3
SWOON. Seriously, I audibly "awed" at the story. Love it.
Cute story. The ending was a bit flat IMO. I would have liked some fireworks and passion.