Reviews for Dragon Hide
nk01 chapter 4 . 7/27
Cute
Qaeyeem chapter 4 . 7/16
You made my life happier for 18k words (aka reading time)!
SmileSimplify chapter 4 . 7/14
This. This adorable and fluffy ... and brought on warm fuzzies! Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
Nix Ginevra Black chapter 4 . 6/24
Woooooow just so beautiful!

I really loved this fic!
Madame Mermaid chapter 4 . 4/25
Good Evening,

just wanted to say that I had great fun reading this, and that - even though you dropped more than enough hints througout the story - I was rather suprised at the ending, i.e. it all being a fake and the twins pulling one of their pranks. And I'm even more suprised that no-one's come up with an idea like this before - it's great, and yet it's so simple and almost obvious that you'd think somebody would have done something similar. Not that I'm aware of, though.

I have to admit, on the one hand I'm a bit disappointed that it all turned out to be a fake, for things like amortentia and those tattoos are wonderful ways to spin a plot. But on the other hand, I'm also happy you ended it this way, for it means that this is not one of those 'they've always been destined for each other' ffs - enjoyable though they are, I like leaving decisions about life and love to people, not magic. And as I said, you made it a very good joke, too, as well as an eye-opening experience for the characters.

All the best,

Madame Mermaid
Goldenpaw 43 chapter 4 . 4/18
This was awesome and I loved it! I especially liked the tattoos!
DelusionNyssa chapter 4 . 4/2
Such a great story.
SusanMarieS chapter 4 . 3/21
loved it. just enough fun drama emotion
capnhook chapter 4 . 3/19
OH MY GOODNESS! SO AMAZING! PLEASE WRITE MORE! EITHER OF THIS OR LIKE THIS OR JUST MORE ALL ROUND YOURE AMAZING!
jkrowlingrox chapter 4 . 2/16
Nice!
Nikki Pond chapter 4 . 1/31
Hehehehe.
Autumnvicky chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
Perfect story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Very interesting. Can't wait to read the rest.
SpiritOfAdventure chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
I've already reviewed this story, but I DON'T CARE I WANT TO REVIEW IT AGAIN. this story has long been one of my favorite Dramoine fics, ever. I reread it all the time. ALL THE TIME, man. seriously, I love everything about this. the tattoo idea alone is genius - totally seems like a product the weasley twins would come up with, and then it seems even MORE plausible that they were just MESSING WITH EVERYONE. your proper characterization of everyone - everyone - in this fic is astounding. even though malfoy and Hermione are civil, even friendly, which obviously never happens in the books, I still feel like this is just so, so believable. thank you, again, for writing this.