Reviews for Delineation Of Personal Boundaries
Samzi chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Dun...dun...dun...oh dear what has Sherlock got in-store for John? Funny little story. Great stuff.
Puggle chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Another lovely piece
Thanks for sharing
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Lord have mercy, life is never going to be dull for those two. Loved it.
Vivi-ntvg chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Ahhh... I definitely should've read this first xDD
shadowfireflame chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
OMG, JOHN, YOU BRILLIANT GENIUS.

That ending was totally priceless. I adored Sherlock agonizing over whether or not to enter Mrs. Hudson's flat. Really brilliant.
lirodendron chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Loved this! So cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Hahaha. Great little story.
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Lol, this is a cute oneshot xD
Sceans chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This story is just so lovely.

I like how you made the reader become excited during Sherlock's pursuit of the sugar tin.
CouldBeDangerous chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is brilliant, but don't they have a bag of sugar, or a jar, to refill the sugar bowl when it gets empty? It would be very Sherlock not to think to get the necessary sugar for his tea from there. I expect he thinks sugar is born in sugar bowls, or something of the sort. Poor Mrs Hudson. I have this feeling like if she took sides, she would take John's side. Sherlock wouldn't know what had hit him.
Katkaista chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I've been hunting and trying to savagely murder a fly that's having it's way in my living room for nearly fifteen minutes, so reading this and laughing in the process has been a very welcomed refreshment.

I love how Sherlock sulks. I wonder if he did as a child... Probably.

Thanks for writing!
HOS70 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Sherlock scheduling in “some time to be bored today”. Why aren’t I even surprised?

Haha, I can easily picture Sherlock standing outside Mrs Hudson’t door, arguing with himself and becoming more agitated by the minute, probably doing a bit of pacing, two steps this way, two steps that way (that part of the hallway IS very narrow). Well written!

Sherlock tidying up the flat to show John how displeased he is, practically to punish John, is so funny, such a new take on how to punish someone. I wish someone would do that to me :-) !
Amnity125 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
'Or, presumably, until he failed to find Sherlock and satisfied himself that Sherlock was not at home, but Sherlock could not establish this accurately, since he was, obviously, not home at those times.'

Ahahaha, for some reason that made me laugh for ages. Oh Sherlock :P
MrRyAmbrose chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I love this fanfic. it's so funny, and i've not read anything like it before :D

Well done
partlyironic chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Yay! I remember you referenced this occurring at some point and I found it amusing then that Sherlock got annoyed with John for bringing Mrs Hudson into it, and now I have the whole delicious fic to giggle over. It’s always lovely to see where Sherlock’s boundaries lie because they are often in such odd places, or the boundaries are muted and faint, or built in squiggly lines that twist and turn just when you think you’ve figured it out. It’s also so lovely to read about Mrs Hudson’s and Sherlock’s relationship, how much he actually cares for her, how she sort of mothers him. I’d love to read more Mrs Hudson fics of yours. I always have wondered what a meeting between Sibyl and Mrs Hudson would be like, and that’s particularly prevalent in my mind at the moment with all the Sibyl appreciation going on. Just the idea of two of Sherlock’s most favourite women meeting up and the embarrassment I somehow imagine it will cause Sherlock!

Oh, Sherlock. Saving John’s note to read throughout the day. Oh, gosh that’s almost too cute. And also;

He showered and dressed then wandered into the kitchen, wondering if he should schedule in some time to be bored today.

Yes. Brilliant. Just, brilliant. Laugh out loud moment.

I could totally picture every moment in this so vividly, right down to every expression Sherlock made. Really great.

Also really amused by the fact that Sherlock tidying actually does not bode well for John.

OH! New chapter of Otherwise! -runs off to read-