Reviews for The Beachhead
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This was amzing! I adore this so much!
KoiosOnOdegra chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I really liked this - interesting twist on the whole gettting-together problem. Haven't read anything like it before - yay! :)
Snappher chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
awww, man...I pit Jasper, Alice, Emmett...all of them! :( and even Carlisle and Esme...the family ripped apart...where is Bella? (who cares? haha)

Effin' Volturi! : grrrr..

I'm glad Jasper gave in. Love is a hot mess most times, ain't it? sigh.

Maybe when Alice comes back, they can be a threesome. Emmett's a darling, and maybe he won't mind sharing. Even if she comes back, it doesn't mean that the 'spell' will be lifted...

Wouldn't this be a great one-shot to extend? (asked ever-so-sweetly) ;)
aStubbornRose chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Great story
k1942 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Different doesn't begin to describe this story. It absolutely breaks my heart to think even the Volturi could splinter Jasper and Alice, Emmett and Rosalie apart. Then to weld the two brothers together as lovers and steal Alice for her gift, is one of the worst things I ever read!The Italian bastards really messed the Cullen family up!On another note, the feelings between Jasper and Emmett were almost overwhelming to read about. Quite the story, that's all I have to say!
minlin chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Dear heaven this is beautiful!

Yes it's sad what was done to them, but at the same time it's good that they have each other. Especially now that they've both accepted it. I think the fact that Emmett kept leaving when Jasper would ask, even as much as it hurt him, proved how real his love for him is. I'm glad that htey have a chance to be happy.
Merina Green chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Awesome story! And good use of Chelsea's talents!
EmoRedneck chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
this is beautiful. its got angst, flluff, humor, everything. i think this is my new favorite EmmettXJasper story
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I really liked this fic! I think you did a lovely job. Keep up the great work!
DameNellie chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical about the Jasper/Emmett pairing but, as usual, you managed to completely enthrall me. This was so, so beautiful and I love how you were able to give the character such depth. I just adored it.
ingrid44 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
What a beautiful moving story. I swear I thought I would cry - the pain these two went through, the years of separation and then only brief meetings.

Kinda hope you don't do a sequel-this is perfect as is. Oh, maybe just one more chapter as the two work together to stop the killings. But that's it!

Thanks again, one of the best you've written.
NanaMun chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Absolutely fresh and fantastic. Loved it.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Beautifully written and so very creative. Good luck.
PolkaDotMama chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Great story. Unique and honest and so beautiful.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I love P-town! That was lovely. I always thought that Aro would do more to get Alice in his clutches. The only reason I think he's ever held back is his secret/not-so-secret love for Carlisle, so I really enjoyed the premise of your story, and the use of Chelsea to create the conflict between the head and heart. Beautifully executed story. Emmett on a bike was a great visual too. I loved it!