Reviews for Truth
jacksonarian chapter 3 . 8/11
My gods, this is the best story I've ever read! This is so amazing, you are such a lovely writer! I really wanna know what happens next! I can understand about the homework thing, cause I write, too, and I know the feeling. Anyway, the story is absolutely amazing, and I want you, want you, to know that I love this plot! Please keep on writing! Or else I'll die (from curiosity)!
I love the way you make that Sirius-Harry bond, I just love it with all my heart! Please do keep on writing, please for Hogwarts' sake, Harry's sake, for my sake and yours! Please, please, PLEASE, continue writing, your story is absolutely worth continuing with! Please do continue, please, PLEASE!
YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER WHEN IT COMES TO DARK THEMES! I LOVE YA! ( [;)] In a friendly way, kay?)
Zoha Ven chapter 3 . 6/27
He'll probably ruin it. Voldemort, I mean. This is some really dark stuff. Please update.
You are amazing at torture fics. Its been like 5 years, but please continue. Is it bad that I actively look for HP torture fics?
Anonymous person chapter 3 . 6/19
This fanfic was AMAZING! Plz update, its been five years since you updated..
Is it just me or is my mind really messed up if I actively go searching for torture HP fics? Either way, this is the best one I've found so far, I really hope you haven't discontinued this..
The torture was very descriptive
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
OMG I love it. It's so good. Your great at torture fanfics this is one of the best ive ever read. (Is it violent that I go around reading HP torture fanfics all the time? Ya I'm pretty sure it's violent) But anyway nice job
Sapphire Serina chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Keep updateing please! I'm so loving this story. I don't really know what you want to make you update. Just a quick suggestion maybe when Voldermort comes to get HArry he realizes something that would hurt Harry more would be watching his friends and godfather in pain so he tries to take some of them too. Especaily Ginny and Sirius!
Sedinette Michaelis chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
I definitely love your fanfictions ! This one is amazing ! The way Voldemort torture Harry... Well it's really him xD Ah ! Poor poor Harry, I suppose he will lose his mind before the end of this fanfic, but I can't wait to know what torment he will suffer :P

I hope you will continue this, it will be a waist if not
Good luck :D

Sedinette
kagome11 chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
I really liked this chapter. I love the relationship between Harry and Sirius, hopefully he will tell Harry about horcruxes It would be an interesting twist in the story. I can't say I enjoyed the fondling part, somehow I just can't see Voldemort using that technick. Update this fic, Please!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
you do the best tourtre harry fics. you're so mean to harry. will voldemort rape harry?
caliactress chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
ok the tourte is good for the most part but the whole guy sx thing is just wrong the less of that the better.
dumledip44 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
I really love this story. And I mean REALLY love it. Voldemort is so in character and sadistic. He does not hold anything back which is how it should be. I really liked how Voldemort stripped Harry and tortured him naked. It really added a physiological side to the torture. Please write another chapter! All of your stories are amazing, but this one and the Trouble With Twins are my favorites. Keep being awesome!
casey26334 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Wow, i really enjoyed this!
jul244 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Another excellent chapter! I really like your writing style, and you have a great plot here. :) I especially like this chapter because I love Sirius and Harry bonding! :D I hope this story has a happy ending, and please update ASAP!
mysticstargirl chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
I. Love.
I like how your forms of torture vary more than others, you know, because other torture scenes mostly include Crucio and that's about it, but this one is much more interesting.
I like how Sirius is here, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.
Good job!
Flying Dragonite chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OH THIS IS SOOOOOO EXCELLENT!