Reviews for Truth
OMG I love it. It's so good. Your great at torture fanfics this is one of the best ive ever read. (Is it violent that I go around reading HP torture fanfics all the time? Ya I'm pretty sure it's violent) But anyway nice job
Sapphire Serina chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Keep updateing please! I'm so loving this story. I don't really know what you want to make you update. Just a quick suggestion maybe when Voldermort comes to get HArry he realizes something that would hurt Harry more would be watching his friends and godfather in pain so he tries to take some of them too. Especaily Ginny and Sirius!
Sedinette Michaelis chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
I definitely love your fanfictions ! This one is amazing ! The way Voldemort torture Harry... Well it's really him xD Ah ! Poor poor Harry, I suppose he will lose his mind before the end of this fanfic, but I can't wait to know what torment he will suffer :P

I hope you will continue this, it will be a waist if not
Good luck :D

kagome11 chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
I really liked this chapter. I love the relationship between Harry and Sirius, hopefully he will tell Harry about horcruxes It would be an interesting twist in the story. I can't say I enjoyed the fondling part, somehow I just can't see Voldemort using that technick. Update this fic, Please!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
you do the best tourtre harry fics. you're so mean to harry. will voldemort rape harry?
caliactress chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
ok the tourte is good for the most part but the whole guy sx thing is just wrong the less of that the better.
dumledip44 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
I really love this story. And I mean REALLY love it. Voldemort is so in character and sadistic. He does not hold anything back which is how it should be. I really liked how Voldemort stripped Harry and tortured him naked. It really added a physiological side to the torture. Please write another chapter! All of your stories are amazing, but this one and the Trouble With Twins are my favorites. Keep being awesome!
casey26334 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Wow, i really enjoyed this!
jul244 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Another excellent chapter! I really like your writing style, and you have a great plot here. :) I especially like this chapter because I love Sirius and Harry bonding! :D I hope this story has a happy ending, and please update ASAP!
mysticstargirl chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
I. Love.
I like how your forms of torture vary more than others, you know, because other torture scenes mostly include Crucio and that's about it, but this one is much more interesting.
I like how Sirius is here, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.
Good job!
Flying Dragonite chapter 3 . 10/9/2012

dumledip44 chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I absolutely love this story! You're portrayal of Voldemort is very realistic. You can really tell he is hardly sane and the ways he tortures harry are very different (in a good way) then in usual torture stories. Your portrayal of Sirius is really touching. It's been over a year over since you updated but please don't give up on this story. It really is amazing!
dreamstar potter chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
For chapter two... Is voldemort some perverted jerk or does he just like to mentally scar Harry by molesting him until it hurts?

Well, I need to ask, I looked up on a gurney and I wondered, where did the bubbling metal liquid come from? Did voldemort heat the gurney until it turned to metal? Or did he conjure a bucket of boiling metal liquid and burn Harry with it? (another thing:can you draw? Lol, I want to see a comic/manga adaptation of your stories! I don't know why, I just can imagine it visually. I bet you're a better artist than I am. I'm an otaku. _) please keep going! I live your stories!
dreamstar potter chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
You are evil. In a good way. :). I like how you put such realism in the story. All I wanna do is just hug Harry half to death! Please update soon! I'm
Not too good at torture scenes so I won't disgrace you in giving advice.
BlackPanther101 chapter 3 . 6/30/2012