Reviews for Intelligible Paranoia
Nightingale63 chapter 8 . 6/24
In the words (word?) of Coach Sylvester ... Outstanding!

This is the most fun, cracky, Glee fic I've read in a long time, and I enjoyed it so much I read it all in one go. Kudos, for so many things!

Firstly, thanks for making Wes and David the main characters - a perfect filter for someone sane to attempt to parse out McKinley. Also, while I missed Blaine, the fact that he's used sparingly here makes sense, and he stays well in character (while many assume he's an able organizer, I like your "truth" better, that he's enabled by genius organizers like Wes and David). After all, especially for season two, arguing that Blaine is an adorable ditz also is possible.

Thanks as well for pointing out all the inconsistencies to such comic effect! Of course, my theory is that this is what launched a thousand fics, but still, when it comes to writing McKinley, you just choose what works and go from there... which, evidently, canon screenwriters also did.

Sue Sylvester ... a little goes a long way, and her appearance here is perfection.

Piece de resistance - Matt's letter! Loved that!

Thank you, dear author, for this lovely tale :-) Take a bow!
Micky-The-Supernatural-Mouse chapter 2 . 4/27
LOL - Reading this in 2017

I LOVE THIS STORY!
OfCourseIAm chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
I love this story so much. It covers so many of the incredibly weird, inconsistent things going on in glee, that I had to force myself to ignore for the sake of watching it, and I loved your portrayals of David and Wes (and your perfect portrayals of all the glee characters, like in your other stories).

I think that you have captured the essence of glee and the characters so well in all of your stories, better than in most stories I've read. Your writing is also amazing. You are definitely my favorite author in the fandom.

Excellent work.
true-to-my-nature chapter 8 . 8/20/2016
I love it when characters break the 4th wall. Especially when it leads to them almost going insane.
khastle chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
I worship you.
frauleina chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
Absolutely loved this. That you pulled so many crazy, inconsistent pieces of the show and McKinely specifically and focused it through a couple of sane, private school boys eyes make it all the funnier. Trying to see logic in something that just isn't - you definitely have right- it's mind numbing in the numerous hops one would have to jump to make sense of it all. Also, using Brittney the way you did - awesome! That they get so paranoid in the end is hysterical, considering they are the two who are supposed to be the sane ones of the entire story!
msashlyjudd8 chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
This whole story is seriously brilliant!

If you sat someone down, and that someone had no idea what glee was, and explained everything that happened on glee, they would think you were freaking nuts. That is what makes this so freaking funny.
Great job. I have to spam this all over tumblr now. Everyone needs to read this.
msashlyjudd8 chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Oh, God. They were going to die.

I think I just died laughing.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
HAHAHAHAHA!
I can't stop laughing!
Different Child chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
LMFAO! Wow...Just...WOW XD That's all I can say to this. ALL I can say...I've read it through and I love my boys in blue, I truly do. But this is just..crack. Brilliant crack and mind-fuckingly hilarious. I mean you could confuse yourself easily. I got confused when my friends referred to B as Regina. I thought she'd be more of a Karen considering her personality and lack of outward intellectual expression. But then she said it was referenced in a fic of yours and I HAD to read. I LOVED Stop Loss and this? This is pure comedic genius. You could confuse anyone with this. I can see why Wes and David are confused. They didn't seem to realized that sometimes things needed to be taken at face value - like Britt's lack of intelligence or her having some sort of disability instead. Or the New Directions lack of common sense...XD This is actually an excellent satire mocking how things are on Glee. Ryan Murphy NEEDS to read this. Touché.
peacewithoutawar chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
please continue! this is awesome!
-P
SHJE chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Omg I was always think this like how the warblers have to practice but nod can spit off on the fly and also (nothing that has to do with the plot so far but) why did no one visit kurt at dalton and kurt is very outstandish and would never fade to the backround
Ghostlanxx chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
(drowned in the bathtub because couldn't keep head high enough long enough to breathe air)
Ghostlanxx chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Oh my god, your dialogue is killing me XD everytime someone answers with "But that's preposterous!" to something that's actually happening on Glee, I want to howl with laughter :P
Ghostlanxx chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
OH MY GOD THE NOISES I AM MAKING

this is too funny to be legal