Reviews for A Heart That Hurts
LBellersen chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I absolutely, totally and completely love this!
Mischa chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Really nice :D I enjoyed reading it ;)
FlyingFyreFlye chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This story really is very good. It's well written and I laughed so hard in some parts that I actually had to read the line again... This of course made me laugh once more- it was a viscous cycle but I did manage to make to the end, which was wonderful :)
honeydewsyndrome chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This story was so great! And their friendship was amazing not many people can have true loyal friends like Babe and Gene! This story was really heart warming and I wish there was more!

Thank you!...
silvermoongirl10 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I love this story! Wish they had shown more of babe and doc in the series :)
Jen chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Don't usually share too many tears but Roe and Heffron and what you built between them.. Well, you moved me quite deeply I must say. Thank you for this story.

BoB was the best miniseries ever and it's so precious to see that so many of us still carry the men of Easy with us.
The Cocky Undead chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I loved your story! It was a great look at the two characters. I liked how you made them such great friends and didn't add any slash junk into it.

Thank you for writing about my favorite character (Gene).
bhawksgirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This story was amazing! My favorite characters are roe, lipton, and babe. I've had this idea for awhile, but cant seem to get it started. For roe to be taking care of all the men so much that he gets sick, and the tables are turned for the rest of easy to take care of their doc for once (stuck some where unable to get to an aid station). If you were up to the task I would love to see it written by a great writer!
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Wow - okay - so this is awesome. You need to not be insecure about this, because it's amazing. :)

I've always had a thing for Babe, and a lot of respect for Eugene Roe, but this story made me love both of them even more. :D It had a bit of everything, too - made me laugh, made me tear up (and that doesn't happen to me very often with fan fiction! ;D) and gave me that warm fuzzy feeling I always get when I read a really, really good (and well-written!) friendship story. :)

You got both their voices down perfectly, too. I love how Babe follows Eugene around like a "lost puppy" - perfect description, seeing as Babe sort of looks like a puppy (which I never thought about until now! xD). And Doc Roe is always so caring and awesome. I loved him comforting Babe after Julian died. That part in BoB always makes my own heart hurt, and I like to think that Doc Roe might have let Babe cry on his shoulder like you had here.

Okay, sorry for the super long review! Just know that this story is completely awesome and nothing to be insecure about. I hope you've written more, cause I'm going over to check out your profile. And this is going in my favourites. A really, really good job. :)

P.S. And the ending! OMG. "Next thing he knows, he's got an armful of Babe Heffron". Awwwwww.
RedWing35 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This is by far the best Band Of Brothers story I've ever read! I sure hope you keep writing, great job!
the everchanging chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Wonderful story. I absolutely loved it. Why are you insecure? It's great. Your style is amazing. Anyways, good job. I loved the running married couple joke.
Heartbeats77 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
this is amazing! one of the best Babe and Roe fictions I've actually ever read! you've captured their personalities perfectly and I love how Babe's made Roe lighten up and allowed him to joke.. and all the sarcastic comments! i'd love to read more...please do a sequal!