Reviews for And What Alice Found There
BlackMoon91 chapter 29 . 6/22
I'm just commenting to let you know that at least one person still reads and checks this in the hope that it will one day continue. I've just finished reading through it for the third time in a year, and it still entertains me as much as the first. I'm really saddened that this story has been adandoned or otherwise put on hiatus, but I understand that real life can get in the way of hobbies. Regardless of if the story ever continues, I just want to say thank you for writing one of the most entertaining fanfictions I've ever read.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/1/2014
Please update, this is wonderful and yet also quite a terrifying tale (in the sense that it presents gensyoko as a land of mystery, especially given all the subtle hints and references to modern touhou)
Black Noise47 chapter 29 . 6/25/2014
This is quite an interesting story, and despite my limited familiarity with Touhou and general dislike for annoyingly mysterious characters I find myself liking it nonetheless.

One thing I'd like is for Alice to have more of a voice; aside a few scenes you've mostly been telling instead of showing when describing events related to her, resulting in a sort of reduced impact/agency.

Hopefully now that the Incident begun well see more behind the shrine maiden's mask and just what Minerva has planned.

Thanks for writing so far, I'll be following this from now on.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/11/2014
I don't often dwell in OC and AU invested waters, but you somehow made me stay. For that, I take my hat off to you.
Keep up the good work
TeaSpoon33 chapter 29 . 2/18/2014
So, if I understand correctly, the Hakurei Border went up in this chapter. And Mima is setting up the Spell Card system.
linkhyrule5 chapter 29 . 2/18/2014
Do be careful, Minerva. An Eastern dragon to a Western dragon is like Sun to the stars in power.
UNSecur chapter 28 . 1/29/2014
A very exciting and interesting story. Excellent flavour with lots of intrigue and mystery.
Selryam chapter 28 . 10/18/2013
Reading each chapter and waiting warmly no matter how long it takes.

Your prose is fun enough to read that I don't mind the length a bit, but I do feel the pace is a little slow-going.
NoblesseOblige chapter 28 . 10/15/2013
I've just noticed that Alice does not have a single line of dialogue in this chapter. And... this has probably been true for the entire story, and I've only noticed now because it's particularly glaring when when it happens. So it's one of two; you've wrote Alice's "dialogues" with so much naturality it's unnoticeable she doesn't actually say a thing, or I'm just particularly dense.

If it's the first, you might want to correct that part where Alice tells Minerva the story of her day, and later complains about the endless work of magicians, so that it doesn't disturb perception. If it's the second... well, I'll have to work on it.

Read you next chapter.
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 28 . 10/14/2013
The action (finally) picking up and Okami shout outs? What more could you ask for!

Looking forward to seeing what the sudden disappearance of the stars means.
linkhyrule5 chapter 28 . 10/14/2013
... I like the Okami reference :P.

... and oh dear.

... Yukari's work? Or the Lunarians?
linkhyrule5 chapter 27 . 9/17/2013
I have to say, I feel like there's important information in the titles I'm not getting.

I know what a Shibboleth is, for example, but I didn't spot one in 26.

Anyway - good chapter, and the fact that we know her as "Alice Margatroid" is /hopefully/ a good sign.
Selryam chapter 26 . 8/29/2013
Delightful, as always, to read this.
Person With Many Aliases chapter 26 . 8/7/2013
As usual, Damien, excellent work. It's a shame no one's as yet reviewed this latest chapter. What a waste. I hope you remain steadfast.

And of course, I always love the little off hand jokes about the games you manage to worm into dialogue.
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 25 . 7/6/2013
Ah, A Christmas Carol...good ole Charles Dickens.

Merry Christmas, God bless every one, oh and that one little fairy too. Really wish I had found this story earlier so I could of actually read this story on Christmas Eve...the influx of warm fuzzy feelings would of been almost unbearable.

Well reached the end for now and hope to see more! Also I've tried to bump up your review count a little bit cause frankly, I was SHOCKED when I realized this story had received less than 200 or so reviews.

All these tantalizing hints on what exactly Minerva's planning are very intriguing. Her method of execution seems to be falling into place piece by piece, but the whole picture is still pretty obscure at this point. Hopefully this fic hasn't permanently fallen to the wayside, if has I might actually cry...

I WILL BE FOLLOWING!