Reviews for Sparks
Cuuuute!
alguien22792 chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
Awwwwwwww this was cute
Witty Teacup chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Amazing, fast paced, story! I loved this with a passion! Sweet and energetic, and it's helping with my craving for a good UsUk fanfic~ wonderful job! D
Iceestar chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
I love this chapter! Can't wait to see how Arthur and Alfred will get Francis to sign the papers!
single girl seeks good pizza chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
okay okay, everyone together now... 1, 2, 3..

AWWWW! _
Witty Teacup chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
Way to Go Arthur! You too Alfred! Now the tricky part is being happy together! Keep it up! I really love this!
Witty Teacup chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
I want to make your day better! So have my AWESOME review! Kesesesese~

Aww! Poor Arthur! I feel so bad! It's okay, Alfie will make you all better! D Update soon!
alguien22792 chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
Argggg stupid Francis! At least he could have the decency of doing it with a little more of secrecy! Of course, with as much decency someone could have when having a FREAKING affair!

Poor Artie, at least now he's going to Alfred's home ;D
alguien22792 chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Oh so Francis was cheating? That little sneaky bastard XD

Oh well, I shouldn't be THAT surprise...It's Francis after all and also I was finding it weird that Arthur would seak out Alfred just like that if he was happy...

Anyway, I can't wait for Alfred to snatch him away
Witty Teacup chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
This is so good. Ah Francis! You're not supposed to cheat! DX At any rate, update soon! D
Iceestar chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next chapter!
single girl seeks good pizza chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
gorgeous. no other way to describe it.

PS- he's gonna take him to that same club from a year ago isn't he? ;)
Witty Teacup chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
D: It's so sad! It's a tragic love story of someone who loves, and someone who wants to be loved. I can't wait for more! D
Trumpet-Geek chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Interesting! Looking forward to more.
MerridewLover chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Now you SEE if I was Arthur I'd have left Francis for Alfred in a heartbeat. But...that's just coz I know how they are now. I probably wouldn't leave France though if I'd like JUST MET America. -.- hm.

THE LAST LINE WAS SO ROMANTIC! You had me going MOE~!