Reviews for A Newborn King
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
I know this hasn't been updated in a long time but I really wish that for some reason you would start this story up again. I really LOVE this couple and this story
VesperLogan12 chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Please continue this!
Decorinne chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Wow - this is really good so far! I hope you choose to continue it. It's so sad that the series isn't able to continue - but these stories at least allow us to keep playing with our favourite characters :) You write them really well!
Inkfire chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
Another very good chapter… did someone overhear them at the end? Or am I wrong to assume the last line was spoken by someone else?
Inkfire chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
I like the way you portrayed Morgan and Merlin after their confrontation…
Inkfire chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
I like the way you pictured Merlin's anger, and Arthur's reaction was sweet in his naivety… well done!
Inkfire chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Really nice - I'm hearing the characters' voice in my head as I read your dialogues ;) I like the way you did Sybil and Arthur here. Now, Merlin's reaction… ;)
Inkfire chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
Nice Merlin insight, and I took a kick out of his impatience with Igraine ;)
Inkfire chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
I like the way you portrayed Morgan and her child here, it was in character and quite well written… I can't wait to see Merlin's reaction ;)
cHCkrdFLatZ chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
So far... I loved it! You MUST continue. Who said the last sentence? Will they all found out? I want to know!

-Louise
Ariella chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Please write more! Love the story!
darkshadowarchfiend chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
OMG THIS IS MY FIRST CAMELOT FANFIC AND I LOVE IT! I hope you haven't abandoned this because I'm really looking forward to an update! Damn STARZ for cancelling them!
Masakali chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
Loved this! Hope you continue! Would love a full-blown confrontation between Merlin and Morgan?
Kira.with.fangs chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
Hi!

I'm fan your story!Seriously))And i can't wait when you update new chapter...

Merlin&Morgan - my OTP,and i really like to read about their relationship.

Ow, and who say last sentence? It's Arthur,yeah?Arthur?

Aaaa! Update new chapter!))

Love,Kira)
scorpiustar chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
please! uptaded soon! because i was like seriously 7 chapters. hahahaha!