Reviews for Midnight
FeyFaerie chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
I love it! As much as I'm impressed by how long you've kept the AGP series running (and reading the later ones make me marvel about how it all started by Alex coming in late and a little tipsy!) I love reading your none-agp verse work, and I hope to read further updates of this! :D
cocain2 chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
I love this fic, I reallly hope you keep updating.
itsLALA chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
UPDATE PLEASE!
13AnimePrincess13 chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
I love this fic so much that it feels like the chapters are all frustratingly short! XO Sneaky, making us want more! :P Actually, it looks like you're not the only one being sneaky. Justin's playing hide-and-seek games (college-style!) but I have a feeling that it's a game he'll just end up losing to Alex in. Still loving it, still dying for more! X3 Please update soon!
I'mtheonlyone chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
hmmm... Justin hiding from Alex, it makes him seem guilty. I wonder what he did.

I could totally see Justin having a fantasy with Alex as the damsel in distress and him as either the hero or the villain.
Marissa Davis chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
Love this! Jalex is the best update ASAP!
Luvable101 chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
Update soon.
Dragavon chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Amazing as always. I can't wait to read more.
DufFan chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
I know you haven't posted to this story in a while, but I was going through old notifications and ran across this. It seems interesting! I guessed that Justin would be the wizard when Mason was the prince but it is cool to know for sure! _ I know you have a lot of stories in process, and I love reading each one, but please update this one soon! _
Bruno chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Very good story friend. Do not stop posting new chapters. This is a great story and it would be very sad if it ended here.
HaiHai chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
OMG! AMAZING-NESS

I absolutely am on my tippity-toppity-toesies in anticipation! I can't wait for your next update, so I really hope it's soon! X3
I'mtheonlyone chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
When are you going to update? You know, I think you are my favorite Jalex author. I miss reading your stories.
dulscar chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
i'm finally getting around to my reading list and this one was next... gees, i can't believe it got away from me so badly. so... i'm just gonna do the chaps i missed here...

ch 4:

it was so sweet the way you portrayed them in justin's bed... both wanting each other but maintaining justin's chivalrous nature... and falling asleep together- very sweet.

and that was quite a touching moment there in the airport... longing and holding back until alex takes it upon herself to get the goodbye she needs.

ch 5:

it was cute the way she was missing him and the 'not missing you, dorkface'... very alex. lol.

woah! got a little weird there. wasn't expecting that kind of dream... especially starting out locked in a cell. lol.

wait. prince mason? what the- whose dream did she end up in? unless justin has a freaky side (other than your requisite 'dominance' of course ;) )... well, let's just click 'next' and find out. [palindrome... hilarious]

ch 6:

lol. that banter with the guard was hysterical! so like her to beat someone with their own stuff.

kralldemar is justin? what the crap is going on here? i'm starting to thing that somebody jacked with the dream helmet (probably justin) to teach her some kind of lesson... either that or alex screwed something up upon 'entering'. very intriguing. can't wait to see where it goes!
Luvable101 chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
Update! I like the lyrics you put at the end.
Gingerstorm101 chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
ok, so this is justins mind? ok, he is weird... good thing hes cute...

UPDATE SOON PLZ!