Reviews for The Other Side of the Edge
PurpleEmrald chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
ok it's working now
PurpleEmrald chapter 1 . 4/6/2020
...I can only see the title, where's the story?. I'm confused
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
Arthur took the news about Merlin being Sorcerer better than I expected.
But I also Love how he's still so Worried about Merlin and follow him and stay and after the revelation he actually said he want Merlin to be his Court Sorcerer !
Poor Merlin is still shaken by the suicidal sorcerer and what could have happen to him.
I Love this fic!
Sylphrena33 chapter 1 . 9/28/2019
I like this. A lot. I've never read anything like this before for Merlin, and for some reason I just really like it. I love how you've portrayed Arthur. I think you've got his characterization spot on, especially when he's in his worried-about-Merlin-must-protect-Merlin mindset. Really great job with this, thanks for writing.
Citruswyvern32 chapter 1 . 8/1/2019
I love it
Burnehn chapter 1 . 6/26/2019
Damn straight, lad You protect that fluffy soul
Ms. Dragon Reader chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
Oh how lovely.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 3/16/2019
Uuuuuugh, this was so good! I usually hate hearing too fics that are the same story with different povs, but I love that you included what came after. Great job!
ExtremePuppyLove chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Aaah love it! This is honestly how I think Arthur would have reacted if there has been this situation.
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 4/29/2018
This made me feel a little better after reading its prequel. I especially love how even in this sort of atmosphere, you have Arthur and Merlin bickering about Court Sorcerer's and whatnot. Great work as always, my friend!
oma13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2018
I love these. I've read them more than once; they are that good!
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Beautifully done! I think you nailed the emotions wonderfully :)
SHolmesness chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Love being able to refer back to the original, and get to see how Arthur felt at each point!
gaylelbf chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
Wonderful!
marvelisawesome chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
This is so different from every magic reveal that I've read. It was a nice change. The reveal seemed so real. This is so much better than the series' reveal. Thank you for writing this.