Reviews for The Other Side of the Edge
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 4/5
You need to write a second chapter to this. Great story.
FuzzyElf24 chapter 1 . 2/1
I bet this is a deleted scene.
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 1 . 1/26
I think I've read this about half a dozen times already. It's still just as heartbreakingly beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Holy freaking smokes this is amazing thank you. They're so in character it's fantastic.
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
OH MY GOSH! PLEASE MAKE A FOLLOW UP! I'M BEGGING YOU! PLEASEEE! OH MY GOSH THIS WAS FUCKING BRILLIANT! I JUST- OH MY GOD! THE FEELS AND ANGS GODDAMNIT!
Mercury Grimm chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Wow. I love this. Very well written. :)
I really like your writing style, and you have done a magnificent job on this story.
Grac3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I like the expansion. You write his POV really well.
moriartysfallenangels chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I'm not crying, theres just some merthur in my eye
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Absolutely fantastic. Thanks.
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
I really like both these stories. They compliment each other and aren't repetitive even though they go over some of the same events. I hope you have one for the conversation between Arthur and Gaius, though I can't remember if I saw one in your list.

Anyway, thanks for posting!
G chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Great wonderful story with just the right amount of angst and hope and despair. Loved it, loved it, loved, and the prequel too. Well done.
Miyu Hinamori chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Makes more sense for Arthur to do this than leave Merlin by himself after what he almost did/didn't do.
Man, this hits you right in the heart
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Ouch, man. Ouch. But in the best of ways :)
Dante Morose chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
*sobs* I'm actually crying. How do you write so well? Why do you torture me so much?!
-Dante
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Jeez... well,at least that scare was good for something. Another case for being glad for an effect, but having a cause that I hate/scares me to high heaven.