Reviews for The Other Side of the Edge
moriartysfallenangels chapter 1 . 7/24
I'm not crying, theres just some merthur in my eye
Absolutely fantastic. Thanks.
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 2/5
I really like both these stories. They compliment each other and aren't repetitive even though they go over some of the same events. I hope you have one for the conversation between Arthur and Gaius, though I can't remember if I saw one in your list.

Anyway, thanks for posting!
G chapter 1 . 1/27
Great wonderful story with just the right amount of angst and hope and despair. Loved it, loved it, loved, and the prequel too. Well done.
Miyu Hinamori chapter 1 . 1/5
Makes more sense for Arthur to do this than leave Merlin by himself after what he almost did/didn't do.
Man, this hits you right in the heart
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Ouch, man. Ouch. But in the best of ways :)
Dante Morose chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
*sobs* I'm actually crying. How do you write so well? Why do you torture me so much?!
-Dante
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Jeez... well,at least that scare was good for something. Another case for being glad for an effect, but having a cause that I hate/scares me to high heaven.
FangirlingAboutEverything chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
That is a good story.
Alana1982 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
МИЛО
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I love this one too.
Aaaah why do I love it so much? I'm such a sadist.
You are amazing!
Sandyy chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I can't honestly remember if I ever reviewed this, but it's one of my favorite oneshots on the sight-this and its accompanying prequel/parallel story. Honestly, I so wish this or something like it had happened in the show. Poor merlin went through enough to drive a person to all sorts of extremes... and I think everyone wanted to see Arthur turn things around a little and care for him back like this. :) A great read. Thanks for sharing it!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
The best of friends will be there for each other...even if ones a bit of a prat. Gaius does deserve to know what happened.
satomika chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I am happy about the result of this fic!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Another very well written insight into the DARKMerlin we see so much of in season 5. And the reveal... I've never seen anything quite like this before where Arthur finds out when the biggest threat at the time is towards Merlin from Merlin. His reaction was perfect in my opinion.