Reviews for The Other Side of the Edge
Yamililly chapter 1 . 4/14
I like this story but don't know why. I read again and again so, I just want to say sorry for not post review until now and just want to tell you that I like this story very much. Thank you for a good story.
FlamyAngelwings chapter 1 . 2/13
...I kind of really want a sequel about Arthur telling Gaius...Please?
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/31
excellent reveal and aftermath interaction. Especially loved the confusion from Merlin over Arthur's reaction and decisions :)
Peabodythecat chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Perfect. Just perfect.
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
The first part was good... but this... It was amazing! So much emotion in there... I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
would really like a squeal where Arthur tells Gaius
Oranyi chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Excellent story!
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This was an awesome follow up. Fantastic!
EverySnowflakeUnique chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is probably my favorite Arthur reaction to Merlin's magic ever. Thank you. THANK YOU. I needed this - - a story where he doesn't have hardly ANY "he's evil"-type thoughts and automatically assumes he ISN'T evil.

It's glorious. . . .
RomperStomper chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I wish this had more chapters to it. Such a start, Where oh where would the tricksy author have taken it?
LinBates chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
The story is good, but I did find several errors. Such as;
Because you wouldn't like it very much," said Merlin, and Arthur could (missing word, 'hear') his words quavering.

and Arthur stood between he (wrong word, should be 'him') and the drop.

And then Arthur had (remove 'had' it changes sentence to passive voice, not good) stood, still wordless, and walked down the stairs.

Three errors are not bad, just more than I'm used to for your stories.
Sahba chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Aww how i love it to continue...;) lovely
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
YEEEEEEEES! Heart! FEELINGS! SHIT! This was good! Definitely satisfied my little hurt/comfort seeking heart. This has the potential to be such a great long fic. But for as it is, it's brilliant and I have nothing else I can say about it. I'm going to read all your Merthur stories now. *dash*
The Twelth chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Arthur being the mature one...will miracles never cease?
That was a great glimpse into what makes Arthur 'the once and future king'. Love, compassion, wisdom, compartmentalization...and fear for those his heart has put him responsible for. Uther might forever be that infantile voice in the back of his head telling him he's doing it all wrong but he finally has the strength of will, of heart, to believe in his own conclusions. And in a way it's all thanks to his friends but especially Merlin. A more beautiful mutually beneficial symbiotic relationship one would be hard pressed to find. Well done!
NybCR chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
:D This made me so happy. I loved the intensity and the angst of "Standing on the Edge of Forever," but this has such a hopeful resolution while still keeping in character and I love it.