Reviews for Ice and Desire
TrueSkye chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Sweet mother of smutty good times!

Intense. So much so I've a legitimate fever now. Love J/B together.

Deliciously smut-tastic.
lilsealsfriend chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
dang. that was hot!
AngelisaBlack chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
You are so fucking awesome I can't believe it!

This is so HAWT. I'm gonna go start reading Ride it now.

Nothing like sex when you're on it...
gayfortay chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
You may be my new favourite author. Your description of their sex scenes is just beyond amazing!

I love Jake's internal struggle. He loves Bella and wants the best for her but at the same time just fuck her brains out... It's the perfect mixture between love and lust.

Can't wait till you continue "Ride It", desperately wanting to know how they got to their relationship and the unique thing they have. 3
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Hot and sweet at the same time...nice work!
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Jeez... that was hot. The only thing that bothered me was the drug use. I probably would understand if I finally got to read Ride It. LOL

Anyway, hot lemon... and totally cute epiphanies. It was like you were descriping imprinting... Instead he had those thoughts under the influence of psychedelic pills. Hahaha

Loved it!
Zayide chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Damn grl!

It was so hott!

The whole drug induce wreckless drive and the complexity within the plethora of emotions added to their sexual encounter was...breathless!
wordslinger chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Ok wow. The bathroom sex was hot. I loved that part. I also really enjoyed the love that Bella and Jake seem to share.

But I can't lie. I'm a little disappointed with the drugs. I had hoped that Bella would be able to break him of that when they got together. I feel like it's part of his brokenness and it hurts me to see him keep doing it.

Maybe this is the family member of addicts in me speaking, but yeah, that's the only part about this I didn't like.
BlackDiamond33 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Ice I need ice because a cold shower is not enough! How this is one heck of a sexy O/S baby! I literally fanned myself to cool down! Bathroom sex - totally HAWT! Wow! *looks for hubs* okay I gotta go do some stuff! Loved it to pieces ;-)
RunWithJacobBlack chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was bloody awesome! You wouldn't believe it, but I was looking for something like this yesterday to help with my own writing. All I can say is . . . . AWESOME! WANT MORE!
ReneeFF chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
You were right! I fucking loved this. I can't wait until Jake and Bella are to this point in the actual fic. Great job!
lasemplicevita chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
One word... HAWT!

Love it.

Surfer!Jake has quickly become my favorite.

Happy Birthday Tina!
It's a Jacob Thing chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
live-laugh-love01 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
looooooved it (:
tunde-tre chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Snow panties - Happy birthday!

Ho-ly shit! I'm just sittin' here gasping and droolin', my fingers ache to touch and feel Jake everywhere...

I aint really coherent right now but one thing is for sure. You can *bleep* me anytime - I mean your Jake *looks at the ceiling and whistles*

Foreplay with ice made me erupt in goosebumps and anticipation was hitting red but what renders me speechless is that at the same time you could make Jake in his dead beatness-,blueball- and drug-induced high to be sweet and think! of their relationship and how Jake sees his future with Bella!

Did I say this was hot as hell? Yeah ...

You did great in my humble opinion. I love ya big time!