Reviews for Do Idiots Dream of Electric Sheep?
Yukimura Akira chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Thank you for the update, Mothy! Honestly, Sid's swearing cracked me up. And pissing the police off? LOL I'm so glad you included that scene from volume 7 xD And, and, and! JunYuu Awesomeness hehe. You've got me wondering what Hitsugi wants with Jun. Can't wait for the next chapter, please, please, please, don't take too long with this! :D
XxMNinjaxX chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Cool chapter! ]
Me chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Well, I wasn't expecting that. Keep writing, please! I want to see how this all comes out.
Yukimura Akira chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Hoho... So there's probably Sae in here... I wonder who Jun's fighting. I'm praying it's Yuuho. I'm starting to see where Momoka's going to fit in. But you're the writer, lol. Whatever Jun was doing before was just... :D When you said Ayana and Yukari were in a relationship, do you mean in the sense whereby they're together? Sorry but I just wanted to make sure that I hadn't misread xD The part with Shizuku and Tatewaki's just awesome lol. I laughed when I read 22 hundred hours later. That's like freaking long.
XxMNinjaxX chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Awesome story! I nearly fainted when I saw Natsuki's name. She's my favorite anime character of all time. ] The part where Momoka kissed Isuzu was so sweet! 3 I'm really looking forward to reading more of this story! ]
RUTHYX chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
ME ENCANTA ESTE MANGA Y QUISIERA LEER FIC SOBRE EL ASI QUE SPANISH PORFAVOR EN ESPAƱol
Logan not here chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Yay, you updated! :D So rare to find HxB fanfiction and I'm glad you have an on-going story here in this section. I really like the mish-mash of different animes in here, I feel like it really works well. Isuzu and Momoka's segment seemed a little out of place seeing as how it doesn't seem connected to the rest of the action, at least, not yet. Building up to an awesome confrontation between the two? :] I await the next chapter with bated breath!
Some Random Idiot chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Oh my, I am enjoying this... please do go on.
Yukimura Akira chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Nothing deep yet. Perfectly wonderful for an opening I'd say. I'm starting to wonder where everyone will start coming in. I only remembered that it was AU after a paragraph into the chapter though xD I love how you plugged Natsuki in just like that hehe. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, Mothy! :D
moop chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
WOO! more HxB fanfiction! *insert fangirly screams* i quite like what you've done so far, especially with Momoka's group, and i hope to see more.

i also hadn't realised that Natsuki is indeed older than Jun, probably due to the way they're drawn.