Reviews for Collection of TWS poems
Jessica314 chapter 9 . 4/12
Incomplete Bella... so sad. Edward obviously had no clue about how her love equaled his own at this point- and he really never did learn that lesson, at least not by the middle of BD when he had his "puppies" brainwave.

Well, I think I've read all your stuff here on FF! It's realty neat how you use poetry to get everything across. I don't use email alerts so if you update and I miss it, just shoot me a PM. Also have you ever thought about writing a regular prose one-shot or story? I think you'd be good at it.
Jessica314 chapter 8 . 4/12
Yes, thank you Lexicon people LOL!
Jessica314 chapter 7 . 4/12
This was a nice tribute to SM's inspiration. I really enjoyed reading that part of the Guide about how her inspiration began. I was so disappointed when the movie changed this scene, and all the excitement/angst that was supposed to lead up to it. I guess it was cool how they combined it with Bella's visit to the Cullen house, but still.
Jessica314 chapter 6 . 4/12
Aw this was really sweet. You've found a unique little niche here on FF, writing poetry about some of the stories. I feel like I've read that one now, even though I've never seen it :)
Jessica314 chapter 5 . 4/11
I've read part of that story and really liked it. Do you if OpenHome is still around on FF?

I love all the different stories about what Alice's life was like while she waited for Jasper. I went more the route of her not having much of a life at all, but I love reading other possibilities. I wonder what SM had in mind for those thirty years?
Jessica314 chapter 4 . 4/11
"Stupid vampire speed" LOL! that's hilarious.

Wait, Angela? How does she come into the BD events? Is that from the stories you mentioned in the A/N?
Jessica314 chapter 3 . 4/11
Surprise LOL! I would have loved to see Carlisle's reaction to that phone call.

"how did I not think of this?!"
Jessica314 chapter 2 . 4/11
My absolutely favorite line here is "Will love be your redemption"... I love that! I think Edward needs to hang that on his wall and read it every day! :) And while I see a lot of non-choices in Twilight (destiny, imprints, etc) this is why I adore Carlisle SO MUCH, because he *chooses* to make something out of this life that has never been done before- and look at the results. Wonderful. He has such an amazing legacy because of that choice, and the best part is he gets to be around to see it happen. And who knows? maybe his legacy will continue to expand after the events of BD2, when such a huge audience got to witness his family in action, and hear Garrett's impassioned speech.
Jessica314 chapter 1 . 4/11
Sad and lovely, but I'm confused- who are the "three" in this one? Bella, Edward and Jacob? Poetry tends to go over my head sometimes!
cloudiekp chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
I don't know if this is your intention but when I read one of your poems based on someone's story I always feel the need to check out the story too. I really liked this poem. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the indirect recommendation :)
Sapphire Terry chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
They were ... lame and boring bye bye
cloudiekp chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
These poems are really great! I especially like Choices and the Alice poem. I think the Alice one is a great summary of Alice's time leading up to meeting Jasper. It is really sweet. The Dream poem is certainly making me want to read that story you based it on...so I think I will :)

Nice work! Looking forward to another :)
Hanora chapter 1 . 5/26/2011