Reviews for He's Just Hiding
Sabunny chapter 12 . 9/17/2011
Ahahaha! That's the most hilarious happy ending I ever read, finally the frog has turned into a beatiful butler!
Alicia Spades chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
Haha, I love the last chapter. XD Poor, poor Snape. And I love Luna.

Harry got an E in Potions in his O. though. :V
Alicia Spades chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
I've enjoyed this story so far, but I think you've really downplayed Harry's intelligence and overall competence. He managed an E in Transfiguration after all, and not to mention he's very good at cooking, so I don't really see him having trouble with grilled cheese sandwiches. And he knows all about wards (Lily/Petunia's blood wards, Hogwarts' wards, etc).
sjrodgers23 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
loved the story thank you
lost in a musical daydream chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
That was such a perfect ending! :D
lost in a musical daydream chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Oh, Hagrid *amused chuckle*
OmG-iTs-MeAgAn chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
Ahh, I loved the entire story! (: Sequel?
silverbirch chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Yeah, Lucius as a heavy was all that was expected of him! Now there's just teh slight problem of what happens next. I can't wait!

This story has really caught me up.
silverbirch chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
The delights continue in this chapter and the descriptons are so good. We can see the lightbulb going on over Harry's head when he realises his friends may be more than that and Hermione's verbal stumblings were perfect.

Now a mystery to deal with.
sjrodgers23 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
more please thank you
Dragon Soarer chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Haha, this fic is great! I love how Ron didn't even realize it was Snape when he was looking at him all along, even though everyone else immediately recognized him. xD And the end of... chapter 7, was it? When Ron won that smile contest. That was hilarious! xD
lost in a musical daydream chapter 10 . 8/17/2011

Oh, after this story ends, will you start a new one?
lost in a musical daydream chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
L98N chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
:O Cliff-hanger! Update soon!
Very Small Prophet chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
"And what kind of name is 'Astoria' anyway?"

I have to agree. Draco Malfoy would never marry a woman named after a city in Oregon. I still insist the whole thing is a horrid spelling malfunction and her name was really Asteria all along.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »