Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
Cakes Blargh chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I snickered at the plunger, and keep thinking of that toilet scene where Heather pulls, "Ew, that's gross!"

But yeah, James can be absent-minded.
bren97122 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Usually I'm not too keen on humerous Silent Hill fics, but oh god, that plunger part made me crack up XD Good work!
Moonfawn chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I liked this story. The interaction between Heather and Laura was amusing and bittersweet. It was clever to write a fanfic about what they had in common; that had never occurred to me before reading this. XD
Victoriam Speramus chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
What a lovely story! Nice way to bring both Heather and Laure into a post-SH story that is actually sweet. Loved the way they interacted with each other.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
God, I loved that! xD Yeah, their stories sound kind of similar and I just loved Lauras ideas for presents! And of course James would be the one to actually play for all these things but thats such a Laura-like thing to do. xD You really wrote them both very good! ;)
Chirika chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wow great oneshot :D, didn't check Silent Hill archive for awhile and nice work like always Yunax. Yeah no one could replace Harry Mason.

The plunger part is so funny, I don't think anybody have to ask Laura why she took it lol.
Rainfox88 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wow! This oneshot had be so glued! It was cute, funny, sad, and inspirational all rolled up like a yummy burrito! I never thought about how similar Laura and Heather were! I also didn't know SH2 took place six years before SH3.

Lol I love how you wrote Laura and how she talked about James. James is a klutz lol, but we all love him anyway! (Nothing beats the UFO Ending for Silent Hill: Shattered Memories! Did you see that one? LMAO!)

Harry's death in SH3 was so sad! Poor Heather! :( but I like how you wrote how she was able to cope and come to terms with her loss.

This was a great oneshot, of course you did write it lol. Makes me excited for the new SH game as well as the new SH movie (which is based off of SH3, so that will be fun!)! Thanks so much for this short oneshot for Father's Day! Great tribute to Harry, James, and all dads lol. That quote is very true! Anyone can be a Father, but it takes a special man to be a Dad! :)
Lady Leita chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
You captured Laura's character perfectly! I love the banter between her and Heather, and that subtle connection between the second and third game. Great work!
Silent Hill's kitty chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Awwwwww cute story. very good:)
arnoldpseudonym chapter 1 . 5/26/2011