Reviews for Kirkwallop
Nia Carter chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
Love this 3
Nukenin chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
Absolutely hilarious! I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe!
Oleander's One chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
So Kirkwallop is on my list, but I now I HAVE to move it up. Thanks for the linkie in the challenges thread - I loved this. It's amazing what a little thing like caps and bolding can do - the combination of Justice's voice written as if it's booming, while talking about Ovaltine just cracked me up. :)
Reyavie chapter 17 . 3/31/2012
"Seriously, how does she walk like that?"

Weels. Weels underneath that dress of hers. That and she's very very creepy. I'd change streets...
Tyanilth chapter 17 . 3/22/2012
Well like another reviewer, I thought that was going to be Isabela, and then the tea went up the nose again.

Loved the "don't make eye contact" bit :)

"You know, I think I figured out how they manage to pay for all that gilding in the Chantry." Millie took a swig of the beer and handed it back.

"I think I figured out why Choir Boy doesn't ever want to leave the Chantry."

Too too right. Brava. :)
Wolfox6 chapter 17 . 3/6/2012
Bwahahahahaha! [wipes eyes]

Too, too funny! XD
ChampionTheWonderSnail chapter 17 . 3/5/2012
You are too clever for the rest of us...I seriously thought they were discussing Isabela and then to throw the Revered Mother in there...? Sneaky! The added background of the seagulls and the grebe is hilarious.

I already realised this is chapter 17...O.O Time flies far, far too fast when you've having way too much fun.

And now I have to make *this* my fave chapter...No, wait...It's the last. No, first. I *falls over*
Josie Lange chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
I loved the "don't make eye contact" segment between Millie and Varric, hoping the Revered Mother doesn't notice and passes them by.

This was the giggle I REALLY needed! Brava!
strangegibbon chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
Very Carry On Up The Chantry. By the end I may have giggled and squeaked 'saucy!' at my PC.

Sid James for Varric? :-)
Suilven chapter 17 . 3/3/2012
This line:

"Behind her the gull dropped the shell with a sardonic yarp, triggering a series of disappointed tussles amongst its fellows from which a grebe eventually fled, for reasons best known to itself clutching the inedible bit as though rescuing the Ashes of Andraste."

And this line:

"My only wealth's between my legs, Mother, but you're welcome to that if you wish."

Best. Ever. I'm glad my tea was still cooling and not in my hands yet!
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 17 . 3/3/2012
Ah, the wickedness of the ungodly. Still, she does glide in the most extraordinary way...
Ventisquear chapter 17 . 3/3/2012
Wha- omg. I thought they were talking about Isabela! xD

And:

"You're asking me? Try looking at her from my line of sight."

Perfect. :D Poor Varric.
Shakespira chapter 17 . 3/3/2012
Yes! My suspicions have been confirmed...the real reason why Choir Boy won't leave the Chantry.

Love the stage setting, the details that you include to pull us right in. And the grebe made me laugh, but only because it's famous for its spectacular mating dance, and this:

"Shushishish! She's heading this way - act casual." OMG, how many times have I said that? More than I'll ever admit to. And the perfect response: "Shit. Don't make eye contact." Indeed!

I love Millie's world view.
WellspringCD chapter 17 . 3/3/2012
Ha! You got me - I thought it was Isabela til the last minute. "Married to the Maker" indeed!
WellspringCD chapter 16 . 12/29/2011
Not the Rattling Can of Doom!

In my house it was the Empty Soda Can of Doom. And my boy dog would return it to me after I threw it. "Here, you dropped this."

Now *I* want to know what those statues' faces look like...