Reviews for Break
Hydrilla chapter 1 . 2/11
This kinda heartbreaking to know that "Sasuke's scars" is still in his heart T-T
It's kinda sweet, I like how you wrote it in such a beautiful way. I just had enough of the feels that fulfill my heart by reading this. Favorited :')
Hana chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Omg my heart loves this so much 33333333
Noble Voyager chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Beautiful and well-written piece. It really shows how deep Sasuke and Sakura's relationship is. I got teary-eyed while reading this. I love the way you phrased the words. Very powerful. Keep it up. :)
Mede Freaky chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
You know what? Fuck everything, I just want to wrap in a ball and cry like a baby because this is jus too damn perfect to even be described by words.
sasuke-glamour chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Well, here I am again.
How oddly curious is that I always end up coming back to you—your stories always call me unconsciously. Haha.
Didn't know this was yours and I found it while I was looking for some sasusaku pictures.
Anyways, I liked this soooooo much that I wanted to ask you if I could translate this into spanish.
Pleeeeeeeease? (Puppy eyes no jutsu!)
Haha. As always, you're really amazing. (:
Hope you'll say yes. *crosses fingers*
sasusaku74 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
*Ugly cry face alert* This was so well executed I can't even do it justice by writing a review.

So damn perfect.

vwaterlily chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Another beautiful, heart-wrenching piece. It really hurts me sometimes to think about how much all of Team Seven's hearts have been broken. I really like the way you brought out the beauty of everything that Sasuke and Sakura don't need to say to each other - because that's how deep their relationship is.

You probably already know about this, but there's an AMV that was made earlier last year that quotes part of your book. It adds even more depth and kind of plays out like a movie. It's really well made and also incredibly sad.
Phoenix.Rising.819 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
That was amazing and so sad :(
aina kula chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Very sweet story. 3
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
So, so beautiful. This was really just a perfect oneshot, very well done.
Thetriple4ham chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I love it! It's true literature!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Lovely story! (:
Tokki Angelz chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is well written (:
I feel depressed yet fulfilled at the same time ...
I hope they end up together, healing their broken hearts 3
the burrito chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Aww, I loved it! This was very well-written. :)
Zirkonia chapter 1 . 3/26/2012