Reviews for Digimon Tamers: Tears of Blood and Glass
13souls chapter 1 . 1/19
that was really good. I could see it happening to that girl need a little help and he need to do it
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Good Story!
You captured the dialong between Impmon and Jeri perfectly.

Keep Up Wih The Good Work! :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Awesome, those two need, to talk. Face it there will always be some uneasiness between them, but they're making progress.
x se chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
That wasn't an ending i expected...
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Frozen Phoenix you are the BOMB MAN!

I just love impmon he's my favorite digimon from all the seasons.

I would really like it if you E-mailed me you know get to know each other if possible.

Anyway hope you write more of these even thought the show ended sometime Ago.

Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Oh, I like this!
icebird chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Is it beelzebumon or beelzemon? Genki.
tremor3258 chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Juri has problems, too, and this fic seems to deal with the heart of the matter. Trust Impmon to know more about humans than they do themselves. This was a very nice story. Impmon seems right. Juri is a bit more difficult to place, since putting myself into her mindset is frankly impossible. She does sound just a TAD more mature than she is, but I guess D-Reaper could do that to you. I recommend this fic whole-heartedly.
NotNoMore chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
simply marvelous. charismic and angstful. good work!
Lunamew chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Wonderfully written
Andy chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Oh _very_ nice. I adore character examination and interaction like this.

Let's face it. Most of the characters from all seasons of Digimon could do well with a little therapy.
SonicHunter chapter 1 . 4/4/2002

Nicely done. While the 03 series ain't done in the states (I'm in NY), I don't mind the spoiler. Heh, I'll prolly forget what happened by the time the ep comes around. Anyways, yes, quite nicely done. I doubt the show will actually say much about Jeri's fellings and such after the battle with the D-Reaper, but I think you covered them nicely.
gyorklady chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
A tad AUish, but then what fic isn't? ;) No OOCness that I could see on anyone's part. Liked it very much.
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Nice little fic :) given what I do know about the ending, it is a touch AU but still overall, quite well done. :)
Hyunkel aka OR chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Great fic, it was a really good work. It had many spoilers, but I don't mind.