Reviews for Digimon Tamers: Tears of Blood and Glass
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Good Story!
You captured the dialong between Impmon and Jeri perfectly.

Keep Up Wih The Good Work! :)
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Awesome, those two need, to talk. Face it there will always be some uneasiness between them, but they're making progress.
x se chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
That wasn't an ending i expected...
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Frozen Phoenix you are the BOMB MAN!

I HAVE READ TONS OF STORIES ON IMPMON AN NONE ARE BETTER THAT THE ONES YOU WRITE!

I just love impmon he's my favorite digimon from all the seasons.

I would really like it if you E-mailed me you know get to know each other if possible.

Anyway hope you write more of these even thought the show ended sometime Ago.

BYE BYE!
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
Oh, I like this!
icebird chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Is it beelzebumon or beelzemon? Genki.
tremor3258 chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Juri has problems, too, and this fic seems to deal with the heart of the matter. Trust Impmon to know more about humans than they do themselves. This was a very nice story. Impmon seems right. Juri is a bit more difficult to place, since putting myself into her mindset is frankly impossible. She does sound just a TAD more mature than she is, but I guess D-Reaper could do that to you. I recommend this fic whole-heartedly.
NotNoMore chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
simply marvelous. charismic and angstful. good work!
Lunamew chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Wonderfully written
Andy chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Oh _very_ nice. I adore character examination and interaction like this.

Let's face it. Most of the characters from all seasons of Digimon could do well with a little therapy.
SonicHunter chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
*claps*

Nicely done. While the 03 series ain't done in the states (I'm in NY), I don't mind the spoiler. Heh, I'll prolly forget what happened by the time the ep comes around. Anyways, yes, quite nicely done. I doubt the show will actually say much about Jeri's fellings and such after the battle with the D-Reaper, but I think you covered them nicely.
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
A tad AUish, but then what fic isn't? ;) No OOCness that I could see on anyone's part. Liked it very much.
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Nice little fic :) given what I do know about the ending, it is a touch AU but still overall, quite well done. :)
Hyunkel aka OR chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Great fic, it was a really good work. It had many spoilers, but I don't mind.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Cool. I'd heard about Jeri being captured by the D-Reaper, but after reading about most of it from this story, I'm intrigued. Keep up the good work!