Reviews for Bigger Scars Make Better Stories
TearsOfaSingingPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Were you trying to make me cry? Because you succeeded. This story was wonderful. I love Morgan. He is one of my favorite characters. I love how you portrayed him. The story of how he got that scar was so sad. I felt like hitting the teacher myself. Meanie, his dad was killed right in front of him, leave the kid alone! But great job!

p.s. You are now on my favorite authors list. I hope you write another story soon! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Wow. This is brilliant. That's about all o have to say!
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
LOVED this one, too! Wow! Morgan is one of my favorite characters, and you really captured him throughout this piece. I love how vividly you set the scene when he was a child and his father was killed. And the truth (it's SO true) that kids will make up stories for scars they have on them. It brought to mind quite vividly the story a classmate often told when we were 13. Nothing like what happened in real life. But it was his scar. His story to tell or not tell. You captured that aspect of a 13 year old boy with a scar so well! Thanks for writing this.
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Wow, just wow. This story was amazing.
nikonic chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
wow. just read this multiple times. such a great one shot. absolutely excellent.
pandorabox82 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I loved this story so much! It is so hard to write in the first person like this, and you pulled it off well, making it feel so immediate.
Bren Gail chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
*Loud applause shatters servers*

This story was beautifully, brilliantly, and realistically written. Bigger Scars Make Better Stories, was a spectacularly exceptional read. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This story is exceptionally good! I love where you took the prompt!

And I really love the last sentence!

Echo Chambers chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Wow. You're writing is beautiful. I love this story. A wonderful voice. A very unique and in-character look into Morgan's life.
Sara Nublas chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I really enjoyed reading this.

I love how you composed the puzzle of scattered memories about Morgan's father death.

Great job!
nebula2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Nice job. A good exploration of the events surrounding the death of Morgan's father and nice use of the song prompt.
dannyanne chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Your style of writing is great . Very good story.
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Great job
Hplover233 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Wow... this story made me cry! I love this so much. Do you realize how good this writing is?
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This is seriously good - I really, really like what you did with the prompt _ Well done!