Reviews for Scenes From a Library
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Very creative! I love the idea of them having their own library, though slightly less enthused by the idea of Finn stealing all those books P
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This story is so,so sweet
musicallygleek235 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This is honestly one of the best Finchel stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I loved every single word.
Lily1986 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I've died and gone to Finchel heaven with your future fics. Can I just pretend this is the show? Because I swear it's way better than what we're getting every week. :)
Politics.and.Prose chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
You're brilliant! OMG THIS WAS AMAZING!

kjdskcsaxfk;fcj;axk,z fjxercjf,xqzkdzxjd fc;lefjcx,'qzdqdcxqkf xq;lj
Jo. R chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This is now my own personal canon - this is how I want to picture it going. Love the library theme and how important it is throughout to both of them. Thanks for sharing this :)
WestmeetsEaston chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Wow..just wow. This story was amazing. It made me cry, it made me laugh, it made me mad, it made me need a cigarette..lol. It was beautiful. Don't ever stop writing please!
hprwhg00 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
LOVED this Story!
Privateserieslvr chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
i loved this so much(:
Makaylia chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This story is bliss. I have no other words.
Desiqtie chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I was having the worst day. And then I read this :D cheered me right up - so thank you!
Tanywral chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This was adorable! Also, the first story I've ever read from you and I must say I loved every word of it. You did a wonderful job!
naiad8 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I absolutely adored this! Bravo!
LC 86 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
A totally cute story. I really liked how you used these library spaces as places to celebrate good and bad. Thanks for writing! :)
OminousDinosaur chapter 1 . 5/26/2011