Reviews for The Dreamer
rsnnlg chapter 52 . 8/2/2014
Hi, I finished your story for about a day. Thank you for this awesome storyline. I love every part, the angst, romance and everything. I've been wanting to see how will their children react if they found out their friends were actually the best-est circle of friends ever. Please update soon!
ANJERU chapter 52 . 1/12/2012
I REALLY LOVE THE STORY! SUPERB! i really hope you could make a continuation about this... anyways, i like to read more about aya and rei's twins and what would be their story. by any means... are you from the PHILIPPINES... cause we started our high school years here at the age of 13... some would be even younger as 12 or 11.

more power to you!
CuteBubbles chapter 51 . 11/22/2011
Omg i LOVED your finale! Just adored it. I love the part when yuuya said "he really loves you now." aww that is too sweet! I thought yuuya getting back with mami seemed really rushed but the aya-rei part was perfect! The cat-and-mouse bedroom scene was HILARIOUS! And i was so happy of the fact that it was his first time too. That's how it SHOULD be! Soo honorable! :D the wedding with the cherry blossom petals was so touching. The anniversary bit was awesome too. So many romantic and heartfelt moments! I loved the end too. It was poetic and profound. Well done. Major props for having the perseverance and commitment to make soo many chapters of this! It was a great story! You're the dreamer, arent ya? ;) i am a dreamer too! One day god will lead me to the right one then i can have a love story like this! Except i want to suffer less than aya did at the start. Haha. Great job! Keep writing!
CuteBubbles chapter 50 . 11/22/2011
Ahhh i cant stop crying. It's so wonderful for aya! The proposal was wonderful too. Chyeah rei better show how much he loves her! The best part for me is aya's letter to yuuya. It was really touching and im happy it talked about god. God needs to be present in relationships. Especially man-wife ones. Great chappie!
CuteBubbles chapter 47 . 10/28/2011
I love love love love this chapter! Finally rei confesses to her and shows her his love! Ahhh soo sweet! I loved how much he treasured everything about her. And the interplay between reality and the letter was an awesomen technique btw. I'm so happy for the two of them! I could feel the loven radiating off the page. So awesome! I hope rei doesn"t forget how lucky he is tn.n
CuteBubbles chapter 46 . 10/28/2011
Oh my goshhhh that made me sob! Ahhhhh the sweetest thing ever! Especially the piano part. And rei talking about how he loved and missed her. The fact that he even wrote his own dreamer's book. ahhhh omggg. The one part when it said " I will give my first" to the man who'll be my last. Oh my goodness that what I've been telling everyone too! That's how I am as well, and they tell me I have super high expectations. I'm so happy for the two of them. I can't wait to read what's next! _
CuteBubbles chapter 45 . 10/28/2011
I'm so glad to finally be able to read your fic again! School started and everything became so hectic. I LOVED this chapter, especially the end when aya realized that she must change for herself, not for rei. Yes girl! ;D she must love herself first. And I loved that scenario of the violin, piano, singing, etc. That's my dream date! Worthy of a proposal! Haha. Thanks for continuing to write! :D
dyalicious chapter 52 . 9/30/2011
sorry for my late review...

kyaaa..that was cute and sweet :D

I thought 'Kira' is a boy's name..

anyway..why don't you make a sequel (I mean..in different title) because the chapter's already too long..hehehe XD

please update soon :)
angeLsapphire chapter 52 . 9/25/2011
ooohh...this looks ...kazuki jr. with kisa? then kazuki jr. will end up with yume?then kira accidentally kissed genji will end up with hazumi and kira will end up with taiyo?well i guess the taiyo and kira pairing is good. since kira is a rule breaker and taiyo always abide by the ...hazumi is just like aya and kazuki jr. is somewhat like is like uhmmm..i don't has a very unique personality as well as yume.

you said that yume and genji often fights?how did aya and rei deal with those?hahahaha...

excited for the grand new pairing will be really shocked that their worlds are connected because of a single dreamer. :) update please.
dyalicious chapter 51 . 9/19/2011
kyaaa... That was sweet ending.. :)

I really really really love it.. XD

thanks oneechan.. :D you made my day by making this story, I'll always waiting for your next story :D

Ganbatte kudasai.. :D
angeLsapphire chapter 35 . 9/19/2011
i can't post another review for chapter ...about the names.i forgot to mention that i'm really happy the you used kisa and kira in your ... :)

and i really like the meanings of the name of the didn't i thought of that?hahaha...well.i searched for other names and i saw "Shin" which means ... AGAIN FOR FINISHING THIS FIC! :) ja ne!
angeLsapphire chapter 51 . 9/19/2011
really? that's the final chapter? anyway i'll be waiting for the bonus ...can't get enough of this fanfiction.i really love it.

the honeymoon part is so sweet. cute rei being so shy to admit that it would be his ...and aya is so nervous thinking of all the rules before doing ...but i guess they both learned their lessons. Rei would be treasuring every moment that they would have and Aya would live her life to the fullest without thinking of any rules in everything that she does.

True enough that rules are important but we should think that there are some things that would be better if we do it in our own accord and neglecting the rules and possibilities that may happen in the future. Life is too short and so we have to take all the time that we have and avoid regrets. That's how life should be.

Thanks for this great fanfic CSN! I'll try to update the story as soon as I would have the ...I'm currently back to my work right now that made me really busy. But I'll really try my best! :)

Thanks for the greeting! Your final chapter is the greatest gift that I ...hope you had a great birthday too. :)

dyalicious...thanks for the greeting! :)
dyalicious chapter 51 . 9/19/2011
happy birthday to angeLsapphire.. :) wish you all the best :D
dyalicious chapter 50 . 9/18/2011
(again) happy b'day to you.. Otanjoubi Omedetou csn-san :)

joyeux anniversaire (am I right?) LoL :p

happy b'day.. :)
Camryholicz chapter 50 . 9/18/2011
Happy birthday, CSN-chan! Always keep in mind that the older you are, the wiser you should become. Wish you all the best. God bless you always. :D