Reviews for Closed Doors and Open Windows
Jaganashi chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
This was absolutely beautiful! So bittersweet that it was heart-wrenching.

"Please add to it- even if you don't think you can do the first part justice, please add to it."

Heh...that's what I typed before coming up with the great idea to see if you've already done just that. You apparently have, so my whining will become gratitude.

Thank you.
BurningTyger chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
I'll be honest: I wandered into this category in search of a turtle orgy fic in order to prove my point in a particularly sarcastic argument.

I didn't expect to become distracted, and then floored. This was wonderful; it really seemed to be in-character, although I'm not the best judge seeing as I haven't seen a single episode since it went off-air.

The last line blew me away. I think I'd actually prefer that you didn't continue it, because I like the sense of possibility you've left.
esoteric1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
I had always wondered what it would be like to think of the turtles as they had gotten older. I really enjoyed this short story, thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
How about another chappy huh? Please...
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Aw!

I really love it!

My favorite TMNT fic! _

-Stephanie
Shinigami Ree chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Aw, that was soo cute! Are you gonna add to it? Please do!
nightwalker3 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
This is the best fanfic I've ever found for this series. Hands down. This was beautifully written, and I hope you write more in this fandom someday.
neosun7 chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
It's funny that I should find this story. Just Yesterday, me and three of my friends were talking about our favorite shows as children and we all came up with the same one. (Bet ya can't guess what that was! _) It's funny cause we all claimed a different turtle as our favorite. (Mines Leo) Well enough of me ranting, I really wanted to say that I absolutly loved your story! It brought back some wonderful childhood memories! I esspecially loved Monet! Please don't stop there! Please continue! Well, bye now!

-Neosun7
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
AHHHHH that can't be the END! what happens? Do they start seeing each other again? TELLL ME!
Sage SK chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Aww...! ::sniffles many times:: I like the idea you've created here... "What would have happened in the future?" It's awesome! I now go and read the second part. ;) Keep writing!
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Awww... This is a lovely piece. I love the mood, the writing is superb (as if I expected otherwise), and the idea. So true about those old cartoons... ::even as she watches an old favorite movie from her childhood, "Watership Down," that she wasn't supposed to be watching at seven years old:: Really awesome work. And... Well, it was just good. I'm out of words that make sense... Finals... Urgh.
Li-chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
That was so good. Awesome story. I hope Michelangelo and the others will stick around so more.
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
NO! DON'T END IT! YOU CAN'T JUST CUT IT OFF THERE! I wanna hear what Raph says about Raffy. *Giggle* He's MY favorite too.
Xantall of the Farwood chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Ok hell that's good. I thought is was going to be strange but it was good.
Sun Queen chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
*But she left the window open, just in case.* Beautiful job, my dear.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »