Reviews for Closed Doors and Open Windows
Harmonde chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
I started to get choked up while reading this. It's perfect. That's the only way I can describe it. I grew up watching the Turtles on Saturday mornings and I've never forgotten them.

-Erica
Loki chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Totally awesome! Don't keep us waiting for more.
Tyraa Rane chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
This story made me want to cry...it just drew so many parallels to real life. I was a big fan of the movies and the cartoons, and then they went off the air and all that...and now they're coming back. Not exactly like old times, but then again we've probably both done a bit of growing up. I especially loved the symbolism of keeping the window open. I think the points where you wrote about the window were the most powerful of all. Excellent work, Skybright. Simply excellent.
Kali Gargoyle chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
That was amazing. So touching, and paralleling what's going on with the Turtles now. They were a part of our lives for so long, then just disappeared, living in our memories. And now they show up again. We've grown and they've grown, and it's not going to be the same, but there's still that bond. Great job.
Stella chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Oh my God that was so beautiful. I'm all choked up over here. It's just perfect in every way. Please write more
Feral chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Gees...I never realize how much I'd grown up. I felt like crying reading this, really I did. It didn't help that I am listening to the theme from Contact either. You really caught everything in that...I don't know what everything entails, but you caught it all. Some of my fondest memories are watching the Turtles in the early mornings, reading the Eastman & Laird comics...

Thank you. So very much. I really do appreciate this story.
Ziptango chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
*sniffle* Nice...j-j *sniff* job :) Keep it up *bursts out sobbing*
Tomoyo714 chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
MUST WRITE MORE! Please, the story was awesome! What a great idea! Please write more! Please! I wanna know what happens! Your a great writer...please write more! *sad face*
RaneyLee chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Oh, write more! I love it!
Azure Turtle chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Wow...that was powerful. Even if you left the story like this, it could stand on its own. This fic is like a snapshot of April's life after the turtles...very well done. )
Jocelyn Magus chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Normally I wouldn't read a fic on Ninja Turtles, but this looked intriguing, and I wasn't disappointed :)Good job!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3