Reviews for Fifteen Drabbles for Fifteen Pairings: TID
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2018
Dear aimmyarrowshigh,
I accept your sorry's, graciously
Though the news about the move greatly disturbs me
I suppose it is necessary
burninghell chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
You made me extremely mad with this move
Dance Elle Dance chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
I absolutely loved this. I am so glad I stumbled across this fic of yours. Each and every drabble was perfect, and I would love to read more ID from you.

Some of my favorites were: 2, 3, 6, 9, 11, and 14. But all of them were just lovely and so well-written. I really hope you write more for his fandom!

Keep up the great work! :)
Pendragon2601 chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
This was hot. Loved it. Not bad for a drabble considering the word limit.
Pendragon2601 chapter 7 . 12/31/2011
Aw, I liked this. Henry and Charlotte are just so sweet together. And Henry is just so funny to read about. :)
JustACupCakeLover chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Cute! HAHA spin the bottle between 3 guys ;)

LMAO at Will's comment at the end!

This is definitely a spiked cupcake :P
furyofthetimelords chapter 15 . 12/22/2011
Brilliance. Utter brilliance.

I loved all of them. :)

Keep writing awesome,

~Bookninja15 XD
pippapoppy chapter 15 . 9/23/2011
I was in the middle of this when I was thinking about choosing my favorites and tell in this review why I loved them. When I finished reading it, I even forgot my own name.

Every piece of it! LOVE LOVE LOVED THEM! I'm totally Team Jem, but god, that threesome was amazing. Not just hot, but so beautiful. Every drabble had its own meaning. I adored the feeling of the first two, snow and Jem, awww, but I really enjoyed the Charlotte/Henry and I don't know why, but the Jessamine/Magister one, too. I think I just wanted Jessie to get what she wants because her constant complaining was too annoying. :P

Tom and Will were too adorable to describe, that smile at the end 33 I felt so sorry for Tom and Sophie, though.

And the last one... pure heartbreak. I want them to find the cure so bad!:( I want Jem to be alive.

Thank you for writing this! :)
contreplongee chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Well, this made me melt.
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 15 . 6/18/2011
All of those were really great! Although my favorite was either Jem/Charlotte or Tessa/Sophie! I loved them, great job!
skioctober chapter 15 . 5/26/2011
Awwwwww. This was awesome.

#9 was my favorite, though ;D