Reviews for Trials of the Trickster King
Queen Serenity chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Enjoyed this. Well-done. :)
pikachucat chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
awesome
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
SO that's why Sif had black hair! xDD

It does suit her though. :)

Lovely fic, brilliant, and I especially loved the trolls, lmao.
Cannibalistic Skittles chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
This... is not good for Loki. Not at all.

(And *what*, what else did he think was in her tone?)
Cannibalistic Skittles chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
“Revenge is sweetest when the other party is completely un-

In his half-awake stupor, the prince's elbow slipped from the armrest of his chair.”

“…and managed to punch himself in the eye in the process.”

Fun fact—I’m in class, and I’m supposed to be listening to what our assignment will be, but I have no idea what it is because I’ve been reading this instead. I think it’s probably worth it.
Cannibalistic Skittles chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
“…and shaken him until he’d regained consciousness.” Oh geez Volstagg, your medical expertise knows no equal.

“With a grin that some might call cruel, others feral, and yet others smug” I really like this line, actually, as it's a good glimpse of both his character and how others see him.

“She also had a battleaxe.

And she was naked.” Aaaaand this is my favorite line in this. Basically, this is a fantastic first chapter, and I will now have to read the rest :33
silverducks chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
Ok, I hope your still planning on continuing this? I want to see more trials for our trickster prince to go through! :-)

Anyway, really enjoyed this chapter and I liked how Loki managed to get out of trouble for it.

As a big Sif/Loki shipper, I also really enjoyed their interactions and I hope we see more of them.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
The End. That was lovely, which only makes me sadder for him.
TheInvincibleKay chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
Great chapter!
chatnoir1 chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
The Trickster was tricked. Sif seethed and black became the new blonde - at least for Sif. I think black suits her better anyway.

Loki's silver tongue tarnished a bit, but he recovered nicely.

Very entertaining - sorry to see it end but all good things do, I suppose.
Kyrosumi san chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
I wouldn't much worry about being "correct" about the Norse Myth/correctness issue. Not unlike yourself, I didn't rough into the myth-stuff TOO much, but i did stumble across a myth with just about the same storyline.

So, as far as I'm aware, you're safe and trolls can troll if they don't think it's "correct."

(some people who are really into the myths get really sniffy about Marvel's part in it, and it gets kind of annoying when they try to be all technical)

This is an awesome fic, beautifully written, and I'me definitely anticipating more. (probably my favorite part was when Sif sleep-punched him, because that happened to me once)

Sorry if it bugs you, i write stupidly long reveiws. Hope you don't think i'm spammin'.

Thank GOD for your gift! Can't wait for more!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Were those trolls Jamaican? :P If there were then that makes them funny to me XD Loki's 'Well shit' moment made me giggle as well.
lapin d'Alice chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
so nowwhatwill be the next trial?

the trolls are not so silly as they seem
pattersk chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Love this chapter! Keep on going!
Neminis chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Hahahaha, this is great! Even if for me, stuff like shaving heads and falling asleep is more something that current comic Loki might do than movie Loki (who actually seems very serious for a God of mischief. Sadly. Oh well, he still rocks)