Reviews for Incubus 2
anon chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
You know even as I read the first one I knew leaving Sam with that much control over Dean could only end badly. Sam doesn't mean to be bad, to hurt Dean but he seems to be fuck all from stopping himself from falling as backwards into it. I even thought about this during that awful season, wouldn't the ultimate betrayal be to force Dean to share himself with Ruby. Ugh.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Wow, super dark, but I like it! It takes guts to tear down the brothers to such a dismal, dark level. That's what Sammy get for drinking demon blood. Tut tut.
Impalagirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Oh I is so good just like all of your fics

It is official I now despize ruby (mumbles "evil little...")

Still waiting for incubus 3 (please)
Ms. Unlucky chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
That bitch needs to go! D:( You need to make another one in this verse and get rid of Ruby! How dare she be so mean to Sam and Dean! *grumbles, grumbles* XD
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
didn't like this one as much as i liked the first. But it was still good really showed how evil Ruby was. I hated that bitch. Anyway good story
casammy chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
God when mas time spends mas hatred towards ruby's bitch! And with this fic I believe that my hatred has grown kilometric!
Vampyre Moon chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Awesome. Btw, which body is ruby in at this point? I think its the blonde but cant remember for sure...
SkeksisGirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
You do know that people are gonna demand more...
psicat76 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Oh, definitely not a happy story. Sam should of figured out on his own you couldn't trust a demon. Well at the very least there should no longer be any potential apocalypse.
mist shadow chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
damn, never trust the demon. even what they tell sounds like the truth, it's never the truth, not the whole truth anyway, and you just walk into the trap. and the best you can hope - you'll never know it, and at least die in blissful ignorance

*sigh* Sam Sam Sam. stupid idiot
Barranca chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Looks like Michael has lost his vessel, and the same should go for Lucifer. Ruby has neatly diverted the apocalypse, go figure. Sam and Dean have always walked on the edge giving strength to each other to avoid ending up on the other side - but if a soulful Sam let Dean lose his humanity then all hope is lost.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
RUBY! You bitch! I will end her, I swear! Dammit I hate her with a firey passion even more than I did before! Oh, the poor boys, they don't realize what they've become. I would ask for another sequel but this one made me sad enough; not that it was bad, just a little depressing for all the Ruby haters out there like myself.
2People chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
God i HATE RUBY! I hope she dies! Very cool story dude! I hope you write another one:)