Reviews for Homestart
talesofawesomia chapter 25 . 5/5/2012
I must say, I am rather glad with this change of heart and hope you can find a good way to work around UU and uu's existence in canon. Just pm me if you feel like having a bit of brainstorming session, I'm usually awake.
malevolentAlchemist chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Back in July, I (formerly C. B. Foster... What a whimsical name that turned out to be. Like this one discovered your story, got all caught up through fourteen chapters, and then forgot about it. Luckily, I'd put it on update alert, and so I regularly received e-mails in my FanFiction folder that I rather infrequently plunder.

Now I bothered to read this again, obsessing more and more over Homestuck by the day, remembering this as one of the better stories that I read in this rather unprogressing fandom. So I started reading. Well, rereading, to be specific. And here I am, through sixteen chapters, and now I'm stopping-and not because I find it no longer tasteful. I very much enjoy reading this. Seriously. But I'm stopping for now, because I've only just started chronicling the epic of my very much beloved characters that I've been working on for close to three months now. And I'm only stopping with your story for now, because of your Weeping Angel reference. Mainly because my very first character introduced also happens to be a major Doctor Who fan. And I mean major. And I was kind of hoping on prototyping his Kernelsprite accidentally with a Weeping Angel. The effects of which could potentially be a bit catastrophic in battling the Black King. But either way, the reason I'm stopping now is to write. To get his first couple of chapters out of the way, to get the Kernelsprite prototyped, so that I can do so without changing my mind over your story.

Best wishes, too. I seriously love this story, and can't wait to pick it up again! Expect another review telling you I've caught up within the week, I suppose. And keep at it. You seem to have a substantial fan base in this story, which definitely means something, right? Anyway, till the next review,

malevolentAnalyst
WhatchaKnow chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
the ficktian...

is oun FIER

This fic is awesome.

And as with most 24 page fics, I am only on page 3 :/

Also with most fics, I am here to suggest that you put this epicness on the MS Paint Fan Adventures website ( .com).

Here, there are many great OC session fanfics, all of them for Homestuck, of course! I myself have an account on this site, and have put my fanfic, Astroclamp, on this site. I find it very easy to work with and hope you consider joining. I would be happy to help you with the obvious job of re-formatting.

Yours in critisism,

WhatchaKnow

P.S. You can contact me with these names:

Pesterchum: creativeSchisophrenzic

Steam #1: StanMan66

Steam #2: jamesthomas1443

Skype: StanMan66, chat only, please.
talesofawesomia chapter 24 . 2/14/2012
It's awesome to see you've updated! I guess for the next chapter, we could have Cadeus?
talesofawesomia chapter 23 . 12/15/2011
Well, I have no idea for lands, and am really fine with any of the characters for next chapter. As for the issue with the hoodie, I'd pick the one representing the character you see yourself most in.
Courtney Ravensdale chapter 23 . 12/15/2011
Heyyyyy this is a great rendition of a fan-adventure! I love your writing style and how you keep it close to Hussie's.

Hm; questionns I think the next chapter should focus on Eva, we haven't seen her in detail for a few chapters.

ALSO GODTIER HOODIES I have the Mind and the Space ones; I think my favourite of all the designs is Rage though (get that one, IT'S PURPLE)
theapexpredat0r chapter 22 . 12/4/2011
Ehehe I enjoy Cadeus. Especially when he talks to himself. xD

I'm really hoping that somehow you'll bring more trolls in. Maybe it's just my love for character creation but goddamn I miss the trolls with all the new updates. :[

Hehe and I hope Eva goes grimdark or something, that would be super cool. ;]
NeoVictus chapter 22 . 12/4/2011
Hojdhss let me get this straight- you read Homestuck, watch doctor who, like green day, and can write. I think I just found my twin of you get rid of the whole writing thing since I don't think I'm that good but oh mah gawd girl I like this story please continue :) I will like some more also for filler in the future you could be all like they love each other and Add the pairs and stuff but eh, its just filler... emoticons can't express me right now so honk :o)
talesofawesomia again chapter 22 . 12/2/2011
Something I forgot to mention! Thought it probably won't matter for a while, is it possible for Cadeus' browser and/or denizen to be Hermes?
talesofawesomia chapter 22 . 12/2/2011
Now I'm completely confuzzled, though, thanks to the numerous edits to the recent chapters. Still no idea on land ideas (not that it matters if you already have all the ideas). Still following as well as I can, though!
talesofawesomia chapter 21 . 12/2/2011
AUTHOR POWERS. THEY ARE THE WIZARD WHO DID IT. ALWAYS.
frigidPyro chapter 18 . 12/2/2011
:D Love that filler!
kopycat101 chapter 20 . 11/2/2011
And it all begins.

Where's Kirie? Is she fighting a huge imp? :O
talesofawesomia chapter 20 . 11/1/2011
It's sad that Cadeus will never know the truth about what happened to Kanaya and Nepeta. Sssstill didn't sssstop hissss randomly sssspewing out "ssss" wordssss any lessss funny, though, in my opinion.
talesofawesomia chapter 19 . 10/29/2011
Hmm... Well, it would be interesting to learn more about Niko's ex, the curiosity of what would have happened if the twins were added to the story would always be there... Maybe the one that gets less votes could show up as a non-canon chapter or an alternate doomed timeline, saying something, "These two were chosen over the ones who were not in this timeline, and it directly/indirectly made everyone die." while the more popular choice is followed by the storyline... Though that COULD become too complicated, I guess... Hmm... Anyway, I guess my vote goes to the twins.