Reviews for Coccinea
KuletXCore chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
"count your sins"

KR W reference!

also, i love how you wrote this, and the story itself.

FAVED.
Rider Paladin chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
I must admit, I wasn't quite expecting not to be the only one doing a KRDK/Anime X-over, and I like yours very much. Puella Magi Madoka Magica is a very interesting take on the magical girl genre, and now that I think about it, Kit and Kyouko are an awful lot alike in some ways, particularly given that both of them had their fathers as their primary motivations. While I'm not quite certain of the background behind this crossover, it's fairly easy enough for me to understand and I'm hoping that it won't be too much trouble for other readers. In any case, I'm writing this review while listening to "Dive into the Mirror," and to put it succinctly, I enjoyed your story greatly and am looking forward to more you might produce. Later days.
Writer Nightpen chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
I... really don't know how to feel about this. I felt that this story's a bit disjointed; like the tail of a dragon. I don't get to see the start of this so-called 'Traitor Game' in Yousouma Space Station, and that only adds to the confusion. I do know bits and pieces from Dragon Knight (i watched the original Ryuki but not to completion), but nowhere near enough to fill the gaps in my comprehension.

But rejoice, because awesomeness has yet to desert this story. Mayuri getting his arse Riderkicked to oblivion is very satisfying, as is Kyouko settling down with Kit. Perhaps i'll read some more of your stories someday.