Reviews for Parallels
eclaire291 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
There are not enough you-can-see-it-if-you-squint Seifer/Rinoa pairing fics on this site. And there are definitely not enough fics featuring Fuijin. Thank you for adding something different to the world of FanFiction. I loved every moment of this story. It kept my interest and wasn't bogged down by too much dialogue. You had the perfect balance and I enjoyed the parallels you drew between Squall and Rinoa's dance and Seifer and Fuijin's dance. 3
bourgeoisbabe chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Aww. That one was cute, too. Poor little kids getting partnered up in dance class (I've had that experience myself)...at least we can mark it as destiny, here. Seifuu forever, ne?
Kimmie3 chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
aw.. that was beautiful.. and perfect! I love your Seifuu's! and this is definately no exception! I hate Rinoa...

Great work again!

Kimmie
xSummonerYunax chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Very nice portrayal of Seifer and Fuijin as well as Seifer's feelings towards Squall. This fic overall was so well done!
Jennifer Kinneas chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Awwwwwwwwwwww...
kinneas chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Hmm.. This really makes me feel something for Squall and Seifer. The two always did seem so tragic. Very nicely written, and it portrays Squall and Seifer quite well. I'm glad Fujin talked nomally for once(twice?). Well I'll just hit the submit button and see what other people have to say. -Kinneas
Kaleb chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
I've felt like that, at times.
Shino Kouen chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Okay, I'm embarasses! D mn, I thought I was being origional, but I guess not! *bows down to all mighty authoress) Better writer! Give me some of your talent! Okay, I'm being corny... This is a beautiful fic, keep writing more Seifuu!
Whitefeather chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
That was great. I always wondered what was going on with Seifer that night!
Someone chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Um...this was kinda depressing, I hope that Watching is...a little more...optimistic?
House on a freakin' prarie chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
All Guardians stories are THE BEST I'VE EVER READ. THHHEEEE! BEEEESSSTT!

They are the best by far, specially the Saifuu ones.

:) :) :) ;)

(This one was so kawaii...)
kzen0 chapter 1 . 9/13/2000
-snicker- love this anyway ... and if you want to use your writing whip on someone, go try it on athena ... she's left 'the insane' hanging for 'bout a week and the part of my brain that governs story-reading is driving me crazy.
Kitana Nightwolf chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
That was very good. You have a great talent for making people see what you are writing. It was if I was there watching them. I hope you write even more stories like this.
Apple Pie chapter 1 . 9/8/2000
YES! I love it when people put Seifer in a good light!
malloreigh chapter 1 . 9/7/2000
All of these stories are leavin' me hungerin', 'cause there's no action. -.-