Reviews for How to use yourself
penthestory chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Poor Loki TTTT At least now he has a million fangirls who would kill for his hugs...
Astrum Ululatum chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is heartbreaking...but so well written! Wow!
wolfspace chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
wow... talk about the ancient mysteries and unsolvable paradoxes of Loki's mind!
Love it!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Poor Loki. Good story.
dandiwishes chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Awwwwwww, Loki... It does seem like he would try to do something like this...
MonDainai chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This is so sad
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
You know how to break a person's heart... :'( People joke when seeing a villain that he's not been hugged enough when he was a child, but it's incredibly sad how true it is.
-Wings
Kina-chan chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This makes me want to cry and hug Loki until the end of time. D:
Vellacora chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This was so sad, if only Loki was not alienated by everyone. Maybe that's why he feels the need for attention, because the only good attention he received was from himself where there would be no judgement nor disdain. This was a great read, I hope you do more in the future!

-Sylph
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This was so sad! Oh my God I'm nearly crying! Why would you write something like this! *sobs*
xxfirebubblesxx chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
all my tears. seriously, amazing job.
miikkuli chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh, you heartbreaker, you. ;) That was painfully sweet and probably in character, too. Great!
SlimReaper chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This story! It is so... gently tragic. I don't think those two words go together, but that's the best description I can come up with. Come here, Loki, I'll give you a hug! *sniffles*
QuickSilverFox3 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
*squeals* Aborable! Never thought about him being deprived of physical contact before and you wrote this beautifully. Is the girl Sigyn or just a randomer?
Cathrine-McCord chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
T_T

I so wished Thor would have huged him!