Reviews for Earthquake
Aberdeen.Weasley chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Loved it
katicus chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
this is adorable, i love this kind of one-shot! those 2 are so cute :)
Ria chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Mah! So lovely! Thank you for making me grin like a crazy person! :P
LittleSparrow93 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Awwhh this is really sweet and feels so natral. I love how you've stayed so true to their characters, a lot of the Arthur/Ariadne fics i've read don't seem to fit them, but this just feels right.
Anonymous Prowler chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
For a story without dialogue, this was...amazing. Like your portrayal of Ariadne and Arthur's relationship, it was quiet, yet I feel like if there was even one word spoken, it would have ruined the flow of this great story.

I loved the quote 'Sometimes people crash together with a blinding intensity that consumed them, though most of the time such a flame would burn out quickly. They didn't crash together with a fanfare, they grew together quietly, privately.' because Ariadne wouldn't be the type to run headlong into a relationship, and Arthur isn't really that impulsive. Some stories have those fiery relationships, but this relationship seemed a lot more realistic and sweeter.

Great writing! I loved this fanfic. You have a talent. I'm glad to have read it, because it was quite rewarding.
musicchica10 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Awww, that was really sweet. You don't always come across a fanfic that doesn't have tons of drama. I loved this one! Great one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
naaaaaaaaaaaaaw! this is the cutest thing that i have ever seen! fantastic story Bellkie! you are a fantastic writer. I hope that you delve further into A/A becuse i cant wait to see what you write next D
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 1 . 5/26/2011