Reviews for Into the Sunset
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Awww, Quinn gave up her position for Rachel. That’s sickeningly sweet X3 I love this story btw, Sheriff!Quinn and Damsel-in-distress!Rachel XDD It’s just funny that Rachel actually got mad not because of the fact Quinn kissed her, but because she doubted her talent XDD I liked Finn here though. Another story of yours going to my faves XD

Thanks for the read!
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was cute
Lubov chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Totally loved it. The way you wrote every character and that final line, outstanding. Well, now I go to keep reading all the rest of your Faberry fics.
Saint-Rory-of-Flanagan chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Yay, a Western!Glee fic!

You write very well, but maybe add paragraphs?
CACNTommyBoi chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Woah that was awsome in every way I really liked how you slid all the characters into the town in such fitting ways. Anyways great story.
malexfaith chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I love this universe of yours. Very enjoyable read. Love the originality. Thanks heaps for sharing
hellgirl16 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Loved it! Can't take the image of Dianna dressed as a sherif,how hot would that be?
your.kat chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I read this a while back, but I just recommended this story to someone so I went back to it. I read it on my phone, so I didn't leave a review (because I hate typing on it).

But now I'm just going to say, I love this story. :-) I love the whole Wild West theme and everything, it's just great. Alternate Universes are like, totally fabulous - it's beautiful to see the plethora of characters (Deputy!Finn, Drunkard!Puck, Saloon Owner!Sylvester, Saloon Girls!Brittana, SHERIFF!Quinn). I just love it!

Thank you for sharing.

-Kat
cressey chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Aaw :) x em
flipflop555 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
what an excellenttttttt story! ive never read a western-style faberry fic but i rlyyyyy enjoyed it D great job!
mywordshurt chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
:) Loved it. I've been dying for a Faberry Western. Seriously, really good.

-foreverpendant
riverkirby chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Soo.. Quinn quit to go off with Rachel..? So she won't make her go back lol Darn lol
Jamith chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Great story. I love the old west concept.
ButcWolf chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Cute fic!
Cassicio chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
The last line just about made my day XD

I love your Brittany and Puckerman... Actually... I love all of the characters the way you wrote them.

Thanks for this. It made me smile :)